door-to-door pot seller picks wrong home

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

AP News – 12 hours ago

BROWNSVILLE, Texas — A 19-year-old Brownsville man is jailed on a drug charge after he allegedly went door-to-door trying to sell marijuana. A Brownsville police spokesman says Anthony Carrazco's alleged scheme went awry when he knocked on a police officer's apartment door.

Spokesman Jimmy Manrrique says the episode happened Thursday downtown near the University of Texas-Texas Southmost College campus. He says Carrazco appeared to be intoxicated and allegedly had three ounces of marijuana with him that he tried to sell door-to-door. Finally, Carrazco knocked on the off-duty police officer's door. The officer "said he would be right back and went to get his badge and handcuffs."

Manrrique says the officer, whose identity was withheld, also found a handgun hidden on the man. Carrazco remains in a Cameron County jail with bonds totaling $10,000. No attorney was listed in his booking record

D

Donk Frog

Door to door....what a dumb ass...retards like that deserve what they get....no common sense

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That's "University of Texas" students for you....not known for the brightest stars in the sky...lol

Tex

R

redog

Hook'em Horns!
Didn't UT Austin have the highest vd rate in American campuses at one time?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

HAHA, dumb and horny yea that pretty much sums it up. Im pretty sure most of it washed off though, lol. I mean it didnt fall off.

Otto

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

People like this make of us Look Bad.. Why are they SO stupid..
Door to door?? I read one story where a couple had been warned
about too many people at their house..too much traffic.. So the Dumbasses
set up a door bell on a tree from the tree to their window,and had a bucket on a rope to pass down to get
the money then send down the "Drugs"..then people report stolen Weed to the
cops,i was reading somewhere else... WHY?? WHY?? WHY??
just like the commercial
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

stickyicky

stickyicky

Why does this guy make YOU look bad? One of the worst things to do is claim this idiot. I'm more worried about how this government makes me look.

R

redog

Hey Icky maybe SmokesalotofVT is a

University of Texas alumni.
Now that's funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom