Dosatrons And Powder Based Nutes Aka Veg+bloom

• Thread starter AllNine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AllNine

Hello all, first post. long time lurker first time poster. I have been doing some small grows and mixing and watering by hand. I now am moving into a larger space and want to work on advancing my ferigation system.
I am running 3 dosatrons that can either be ran inline or individually depending on whats being added. Is there anyone out there running anything similar? How are you mixing your nutes and are you agitating it or keeping to a certain temp range? I have concerns of keeping the premixed veg/bloom properly dissolved and mixed for injection. Planning on running 3 different strengths depending on plants needs. Open to any input!

Dosatrons and powder based nutes aka vegbloom
Dosatrons and powder based nutes aka vegbloom 2
Dosatrons and powder based nutes aka vegbloom 3
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Hello all, first post. long time lurker first time poster. I have been doing some small grows and mixing and watering by hand. I now am moving into a larger space and want to work on advancing my ferigation system.
I am running 3 dosatrons that can either be ran inline or individually depending on whats being added. Is there anyone out there running anything similar? How are you mixing your nutes and are you agitating it or keeping to a certain temp range? I have concerns of keeping the premixed veg/bloom properly dissolved and mixed for injection. Planning on running 3 different strengths depending on plants needs. Open to any input!

You can't use veg bloom in a stock formula, it needs to be mixed at feed strength. Making a stock will cause fallout. Veg bloom is working on an injectable formula, it should be ready by summer.

You can use any two or three part nute line with your dosers, if you don't understand injection ratios I think dosatron actually dumbed down a little for weed growers and made a ml/gal unit.

If you want to use salts there are a few distributors in Colorado, Colorado Cannabis Systems is super decent.

A

All9

They are currently running on a 3 part liquid nute. We are prepping for v+b new formula also. The DOS should be here by summer as you mentioned. Hoping to get some sooner.

Colorado Cannabis Systems website is defunct, i have not dealt with them, can you tell me more?

Latest posts

Top Bottom