Dose anyone know how to make Suger Hash?

• Thread starter BigJer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigJer

Has anyone tried Suger Hash? A few months back I tried it and it was dank!
Dose anyone know how to make sugar hash?

E

edux10

Never herd of it? Its got to be bubble, bho, or press keif tho right?

B

BigJer

It looks like sugar. You can only get in Los Angeles or Orange County.

dextr0

dextr0

I ran into an oldschool who used to make it but havent seen him around in a while. I got into making Hash and Hash oils and still havent been able to do it. The only thing i can think is they make BHO into a dry sift like consistancy then melt down a little?? All i know is it is better then most Butter ive tried. Maybe its somewhere between Absolute Amber and Butter??...I thought i had a picture. Ill keep looking.

B

BigJer

Find him, lol. I would love to know how to make it. The shit is really good.

E

edux10

I ran into an oldschool who used to make it but havent seen him around in a while. I got into making Hash and Hash oils and still havent been able to do it. The only thing i can think is they make BHO into a dry sift like consistancy then melt down a little?? All i know is it is better then most Butter ive tried. Maybe its somewhere between Absolute Amber and Butter??...I thought i had a picture. Ill keep looking.

if it is that dry sift like BHO with a little melt all you got to do is sprat your BHO tube but make sure the layer is really thin in the pyrex dish. dont spray too much, let it purge in the dish, maybe let it dry in the sun for a little bit, but just make it a real thin layer after you purge, then put it in the freezer for a while till it is really cold, scrape that up and see what you get. sometimes you can get it like that without the freezer but sometimes without the freezer it gets really white BHsnOw looking.... mess around with it but it kinda sounds like that BHO tek, especally if you have heard it called "earswax" "buddahs earswax" etc, everyone has their own little name for it...:character0029::character0029::character0029::character0029:

dextr0

dextr0

bho_powder.jpg

Thats some powder that came out one time. I usually mix my buds in the bho while its still liquid so that they are coated. Did that and this came out. Only one time, and Ive made Bho ALOT of times. I never get the consistency of the sugar that were talking about. Its almost like dry sift decarboxylized but looking like little gooey crystals.

B

BigJer

Here's sugar hash

:boogie:Here's a picture of suger hash.
Is it the same process of BHO but instead of butane you use liquid oxygen instead. Has anyone tried liquid oxygen?

Suger hash
E

edux10

yeah i have seen that before. It was marketed as o2 oil. idk. stuff i saw was called caviar and was like that exactly but was like balls. same consistancy.

H

hailo

thats from a bag, not bho

edit: if you use a solvent, there wont be balls....

B

BigJer

I agree, It looks and taste very yummy. If you touch the sugar hash it dose feel like sugar.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
ya right....I get it here in oregon alot....dont know how these guys make it...the stuff we get isnt dark tho...jus looks like reg sugar granules for the most part...I've used o2 b4 and it didnt turn into "sugar hash", i no expert tho. maybe it is made from o2 extraction?...I'd love to be able to make this stuff...hope sombody chimes in with details,

. You can only get in Los Angeles or Orange County.IT looks like brown sugar

ludacris

ludacris

maybe some kind of evaporation technique is involved to create sugar crystals...

S

strawD

that looks like earwax i've gotten or Budder. make sure to use the d's people, butter is actually butter!

E

erudite

that looks like bho. There is no such thing as an o2 extraction. Its a naming/marketing lie to circumvent the illegality of bho in cali.

Top Bottom