dose bud blood stop the growth ????

• Thread starter garden a
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

garden a

some 1 has told me to try bud blood but dose it stop the growth i just want no if i should veg them a bit longer ???

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bush master and phosphaload are known to stop vertical growth - never used the bud blood but I dont think it works that way (could be wrong)

as far as i you shoud veg longer Id need a lot more info - lol

OGONLY

OGONLY

Bud Blood doesn't stop vertical growth like Phosphoload or Bushmaster. Bud Blood helps to induce a quicker flowering response and increase bud sites. I have never used it but am considering it.

Some people start using it the last week to 10 days of veg and sware it reduces stretch big time in flower. Now that I am thinking about this I think I'm picking some up and start dosing tomorrow. Getting ready to flip the switch myself.

G

garden a

im gona just try it see what happends im flipping mine very soon just hopeing thay dont just stop at the hight that thay are at i have never use this b4

Melvan

Melvan

im gona just try it see what happends im flipping mine very soon just hopeing thay dont just stop at the hight that thay are at i have never use this b4

They are not going to stop growing just because you flip them back. Look for at a minimum a doubling of their height from the time you flip to about week 5 of flower. Some strains, especially those that are heavy sativa, will actually put on 2/3rds more height.

MJ grows as long as its receiving light, doesn't matter if it's 24 or 12.

If you're worried about reaching beyond your height limitation give them a topping before you go on 12/12, preferably at least a week before, which will also add colas to the plant. Oh, and do a massive reduction in your N. During flower try to keep your N at 4 or below.

Top Bottom