Dose for chronic pain relief

• Thread starter Eskander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eskander

Eskander

So I have about a dozen people I'm suppling (for free) with caps for various reason. Most of them have either serious sleep disorders or some type of chronic pain issue. For the ones with pain issues, I was a bit stunned at how many of them told me that they were no longer taking opiates on a daily basis. The one person that is still using opiates at all is using fentanyl lollipops for breakthrough pain (yes it has medical uses, don't freak out) but no longer takes their base morphine prescription. What has surprised me more than anything is the baseline dose that has been effective over the last few months. Three of ten are taking 1mg pills per day an hour or two before bed and have found that effective, the rest are on 10mg pills once a day and none of them have shifted from that. One had to back off 1mg down to 2/3 of a mg as it was hitting them too hard and they were waking up a bit high still and needed to be clear headed for work.

I have three questions on what I've seen. First, is there a strain that is a better choice for pain issues? Better for sleeping? They are all on a Blue Dream extract right now but I don't really care what I grow as my personal use is almost nothing. Second, I've seen essentially no significant change in tolerance other than the one person that became more sensitive. Is it reasonable to expect their dose requirements to increase over time or is it likely to remain about as is?

Last one is on delivery. I've been very hesitant to try transdermal delivery because I think dose control will be pretty uncontrollable. Have any of you had consistent results with topicals and if so how?

-Eskander

Latest posts

Top Bottom