Dosidos Seeds

• Thread starter Mitygrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mitygrows

I'm not trying to trade on this form I have a pack of dosidos and Samoas that I've had for a long time I have somebody that wants them already I just want your opinions if I should make the trade or not he wants to give me the real sherbert and some other stuff for the packs I know the package of dosidos alone it was bought for 800. What do you guys think should I make the trade or hold on to them

sixstring

sixstring

they aint worth a dime if ya dont ever pop em lol.with that said if its a 10 pack i would keep 4 beans and trade 6, whats "other stuff" is the big question.i smoked what was supposed to be the real sherbert and it was good but not like way better than anything i have smoked in the past year thats like top 5.is it in the top 10 convo,maybe with a better grower,but this guy usually has the fire and is one of the only growers i will even smoke with.most the time ill have a looksee and a sniff and be like all snobby and say nah,im already high lol.i cant believe in this day n age we are still talkin 800 for a pack of seeds.

M

Mitygrows

Yeah I just trying to figure it out I hope it's the real deal

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

IMO Sherb isn't worth a pack of toilet paper... I just don't get that one. I felt we crushed it every run we had it in, but it was just not special, just good. On the other side of the coin, you could do the deal, use the loot to score an OGKB cut and a pack of Face Off Bx2 and make yourself 10000 Do Si Dos.

If how ever the offer doesn't include the original $800 I wouldn't fucking even consider it. If you get 2 females you can EASILY recoup your seed investment the first time around with a little extra topping and veg time, if you get more than 2 females you will be rolling right quick...

Seeds hold unknown magick. Clones hold PM and broad mites... hahaa

M

Mitygrows

I have the face off bx2 also.shit I just need some good cuts.i have fourm cookies and my own creation skunk cookies it's og raskal white skunk crossed to fourm cookies.

A_j_207

A_j_207

I'm not trying to trade on this form I have a pack of dosidos and Samoas that I've had for a long time I have somebody that wants them already I just want your opinions if I should make the trade or not he wants to give me the real sherbert and some other stuff for the packs I know the package of dosidos alone it was bought for 800. What do you guys think should I make the trade or hold on to them
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Pop em, find a pheno and whatever cut you want for the rest of your life can be traded for. I would die before i sold that pack bro! But, thats my 2€

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Sherbs.....cookies....dosido they are all hyped garbage in my book. Never been impressed by any of them and I smoked them all multiple occasions by multiple growers. There are just SOOOO many strains that are way better. Don't get on the hype train , just to get off dissatisfied. Fuck, the glue blows any of those outta the water in every department (except sturdiness)
The only cookie cross I've smoked that I was impressed with was Logics chem cookies (gsc reversed onto Chemdog #4)....I would actually fuck with that one.

A_j_207

A_j_207

Ive got a peanutbutter breath by gromer that i enjoy more than anything else in the jars. Great stone, great yield, great taste killer bag appeal and overall its just a little different than most out there. Ive got some underdawg that has as great of flavor

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Sherbs.....cookies....dosido they are all hyped garbage in my book. Never been impressed by any of them and I smoked them all multiple occasions by multiple growers. There are just SOOOO many strains that are way better. Don't get on the hype train , just to get off dissatisfied. Fuck, the glue blows any of those outta the water in every department (except sturdiness)
The only cookie cross I've smoked that I was impressed with was Logics chem cookies (gsc reversed onto Chemdog #4)....I would actually fuck with that one.

Sad story man. I agree Sherb is all hype. I thought the same thing about Cookies until one of the crew more or less forced me to flower one. I have never looked back. If all you care about is yield, sure the Glue is better, but it doesn't have shit on Cooks or a good Do Si Dos pheno IMO. Kind of sounds like the growers in your cirlce can only hit homers with the commercial shit. *price is right fail noise here*

We have Forum Cut, Glue, Do Si Dos, Sour D and Rubber Tree all together in a tent being pollenated right now. While it is a great strain for production, when I look at all those girls side by side, smell them and reflect on the quality of the finished product, the glue just doesn't get it, at least for me. That is why we put some love in that bitch though...

I guess the clear result of this thread though is that everyone has their own preference and we sure can't decided tht for you.

M

Mitygrows

I think I'm going to do it.might ask for the white fire 43 instead.if not the shurb well work I grew Harborside sherbert last run hit 2 a light.shit was fire but it didn't get real purple I think it was more key lime pie than anything but if this is the real surb I'm going to do it. I still have a pack of Samoas to go through later

sixstring

sixstring

I think I'm going to do it.might ask for the white fire 43 instead.if not the shurb well work I grew Harborside sherbert last run hit 2 a light.shit was fire but it didn't get real purple I think it was more key lime pie than anything but if this is the real surb I'm going to do it. I still have a pack of Samoas to go through later

Oh well fuck if he's offering up a true #43 then fuck the beans take some cuts of sherb and 43 and then tell em you want a cut of the dosi if he finds a good one in that pack.its a no brainer lol :)

Top Bottom