double bubble trichomes

• Thread starter BBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BBC

I have a nl5 x haze that has a lot of double head trichomes. It looks almost like a bubble burst out of the original head. Has anyone ever seen this before or know what is causing this?

L

l33t

I have spend many hrs of my life inspecting and photographing trichs , never saw one with one stalk and two heads.

In some of my photos one can see trichome heads that have detached from the stalk and stuck onto another trichome's head so it looks like the trichome has 2 heads and one stalk.Maybe youre seeing something like that

A pic please?

R

Rolln J

fuck yeah post them pics - I have seen turtles and snakes with 2 heads - lol why not trichs?

L

l33t

I do not doubt the possibility of getting a mutation where such trichs show up but I d love to see it to 'digest' it lol

BBC
I was wondering did you notice the dual headed trichs on live or dry bud?

B

BBC

Unfortunately I don't have any pics. I'm going to get myself one of those digital microscopes that snap pics. I can't remember the brand name, its a kids toy. The double trichs were on live plants. I didn't check to see when they were dry. Hopefully next time around, there will be more.

lars

lars

that's funny cause I saw this for the first time a few days ago trimming some Burmese Kush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom