double dipped sour banana

• Thread starter baggins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha! It is a killer smoke eh? Extremely popular here. Many others pale by comparision. I don't get a banana smell either, but a real sorta sour, sweet lemony smell. Killer high. LOL@ baggins.:cool0044:

B

baggins

I only popped 3 seeds so I still have a few to pop another day. I'm regenerating the plant so I can take clones. Yeah, it was that good. :rasta2:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm thinkin it's pretty easy to find a keeper with these. I popped 5 of 10 that I got here at the Farm way back. Have no plans at this point to pop any more as I think I've found a couple to keep. I got 5 of 5 females. Only one tried to herm on me and was culled after harvest. By the way baggins, they rejuv and clone really easy. I've been doing my cuts in a glass of water just changing it once or twice a day. about a 75% success rate after a week or so.

Ddsb
Dbldiptsourbanana 002
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry smokesome. I'm curious tho, what do mean by "losing?" You sayin you misplaced them somewhere? Or they didn't make it?

B

baggins

I'm thinkin it's pretty easy to find a keeper with these. I popped 5 of 10 that I got here at the Farm way back. Have no plans at this point to pop any more as I think I've found a couple to keep. I got 5 of 5 females. Only one tried to herm on me and was culled after harvest. By the way baggins, they rejuv and clone really easy. I've been doing my cuts in a glass of water just changing it once or twice a day. about a 75% success rate after a week or so.

Regen' this plant is easy. No issues. I could easily take clones now, just no space at this particular moment. One of EG's better crosses, imo.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
bummer dude. maybe they will show up. :nod

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Haha! It is a killer smoke eh? Extremely popular here. Many others pale by comparision. I don't get a banana smell either, but a real sorta sour, sweet lemony smell. Killer high. LOL@ baggins.:cool0044:

Very popular here too. I ran a thread on some of these a while back. I did get undertones of Banana out of one of mine. Straight dank though. Great job on these Baggins!!!! RB

R

redroot

wow nice highroller. i heard good things on elite genetics. could never find some tho.. looking special. nice grow photos man.

respect

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I wouldn`t count on not being able to get em any more.They are in my current seed grow. I got most of everything Greens had cause he payed me in seeds for rent when he was here.Don`t think I got enough of the seed this time around to put em up for auction as many of the branches were used to make crosses. But the strain is not lost! And this strain will be put in my line up in the future! Oh I smelled a hint of banana about the 3rd week on one,but just for a few days.After that just sour,lemon,and a kind of fuel smell. I smoked this stuff with Greens when he was here! Dam strong dank! Lost keys,LOL! sounds like me!:passingjoint:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Those are some sexy ladies yummmmmmmm

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
nice man.. Did ya keep a momma of her.

:passingjoint:

Top Bottom