........double dutch.......

• Thread starter beaver39
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beaver39

anybody have any luck.......lets hear the good and bad:wondering....i never read anything negative yet.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
was going to say the same thing, never heard a bad thing about it... You should pm mosca negra for more info, he's a big fan of the seeds...

Got some double dutch x C99 laying around here somewhere... Think mosca negra did those seeds...

B

beaver39

thanks bon,i read most of his post on icmag.i'm looking for new info on the farm forum.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I've got two BEAUTIFUL DD ladies going right now under a 1000w HPS at 25 days. This strain is going to be a yielder. I flowered them at 15"-18". Little to no stretch to this strain. After topping and pruning to 6-8 main branches the top bud sites on each branch really formed a nice even canopy (no training) and are fattening up nicely for only 25 days of flower. I've taken clones from each mother with 100% success rate, (I even knocked one onto floor sending 80% of medium onto floor, severly bending the new cut, scooped up pro-mix threw it back into 4 in. pot and it rooted w/ no signs of wear & tear).

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I wish I had some pics, but my better half isn't crazy about me even being on the formus let alone sending in visual proof of what I do. I may just borrow a camera and post some pics anyhow, this strain is great so far. The Chronic really shines through in the DD. I'm anxious to see how the Warlock improves the high, if at all.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
i loved the dd, yeild is crazy good with hashy lemon tastes. potency was pleasing but its been a while since i've ran it so i cant really give it a fair rating

U

upnorthclones

Huge buds, super chunky and all around great but not going to knock you out. I have seeds of a X that I made but I resist planting them because the DD is sort of bland.

B

BrandNew2THIS

As far as I have heard if outlaw likes it its a go.

From what a buddy of mine told me that you all prolly know Outlaws a bit of an expert on quality yeilding strains. I was told to ask Outlaw for advice about what strains to use for my first grow but was too shy. Sorry I think its a girl thing.... Well I now know one of the strains I need to try. I remember chronic in 1990 and I loved it and I guess this is half that so its gotta be something decent. Sounds a little more like a production grower or new grower like me strain but hey Im new and I need My medical marijuana!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for guiding me.

U

upnorthclones

the DD is not the strain that will produce unique tastes and smells, and the potency is not extreme so it doesn't do the trick for me. I remember growing out two females that were identical out of one pack of seeds.

G

GunnarGuchi

ive got 11 or 12 dd going right now

http://img41.invalid.com/img41/5141/img0013xf.jpg

its a cut from this mother
who i was told both potency, yield and taste is top notch

http://img95.invalid.com/img95/6669/cannaddin1.jpg
he calls it the "balls scratching pheno" as he says it:
trimming this pheno is easier than scratching your balls, and it also smells a lot better

P

poedizzle

Just picked up a Doubble Dutch x c99 from mosca, hoping it gets GREAT yeilds, would lke to mass grow it if the yeilds are right, I love you DD pics!!
Poe

Top Bottom