Double Ended Distance

• Thread starter Pufn247
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pufn247

So im about to start my second run and im contemplating lowering my lights i have a 12' lid height and was told put em up as hight as possible to prevent burn any body running em,closer and having good results

jipp

jipp

more info, strain, medium, light type, and growing environment ( tent for example, im using a 4x4x7 more like 6. 5 for flower ).

P

Pufn247

Im running plat cookies and lava cake i run 6" hugos in 4x4 trays my room is 20x30x12. Ill post,a pic

P

Pufn247

170802 125731 39

P

Pufn247

That was last,run im wondering if i can,get better results lowering my lights this run i did 1.75 per tray would really like to get,into the 2 range like i used to off my single ended 2 foot off the canopy

P

PharmHand

I've got 11' cielings and just leave them as high as I can get em. Gavita says min 36" but in rooms w lots of overlap more like 4-5'. What are those boxes on the front of your air handlers?

P

PharmHand

You growing bamboo? Lol. It looks like all those sticks would shadow buds lowering yield?

P

Pufn247

Each stake holds a branch i prefer this over trellis because i like to be able to work,with the plant during the grow if i trellis its locked in place making it difficult to leaf if u look down,from the top it actually allows for good penetration my main concern is distance from canopy if anyone has ran closer then all,the way up im all,ears

P

Pufn247

I've got 11' cielings and just leave them as high as I can get em. Gavita says min 36" but in rooms w lots of overlap more like 4-5'. What are those boxes on the front of your air handlers?

The a/c lol i dont duct my ac thats free flowing,10 tons thru the room

Top Bottom