double grape/deep urple

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

just was wondering if they are all so slow to grow and yield so small. i have two different phenos, both are absolutley stellar and beautiful picture perfect herb but don't yield for nothing and grow so slow that i can't keep em near the canopy of the garden. any suggestions? here is a pic to show what i mean, one is a agent orange clone plant and the other is a double grape clone plant. both plants are the exact same age. the phenotype shown is the purple one i have a green one equally impressive if not more. thanks for any help.

Double grapedeep urple
Double grapedeep urple 2
S

Subcool

yes there very slow and do not yield alot it states this in the strain guide :)

Its great in cabs and has an incredible taste but Urkle main trait is slowness :)

N

negative 1

thanks man, i've just never seen a plant grow this slow is all, was wondering if it was me. i haven't read the strain report on em, guess i'll have to check it out a little better. these were gifts about 6 months or so ago and i'm running them for the second time now, definetley head stash type growing.

T

TheNman

Greetings Eternal Primate... err....negative 1 ;)

I was just wondering exactly how your urkle tastes?
Been looking for a great grape strain.

Thanks.

K

Kalcu

I'm kinda hope'n for some flavor from Urkle in Querkle, but with the sex with the Queen. I have beans but I'm afraid to pop, pheno hunting takes some time. Maybe if people find the right males, some pollen can traffic! I don't think breeders, can search enough. Land is small and it's a lot of work.

N

negative 1

dude the taste is SPECTACULAR! i'm really not eternal primate though. the taste is like grapeish, but alot like hash moreso than the grape, i however have had one special nug curing for almost two months now and it will go for three before i smoke it so the flavor i'm sure will ripen out a bit. this is by far themost stunning looking jaw dropping strain i've ever grown. i put a few outside to see if i could get better production from it. they are caked with resin from tip to bottom. i got six seeds and three females but kept two for further selection. they look and act exactly the same but one is gren and one turns a deep purple as the name suggests.
negative 1

T

TheNman

dude the taste is SPECTACULAR! i'm really not eternal primate though. the taste is like grapeish, but alot like hash moreso than the grape, i however have had one special nug curing for almost two months now and it will go for three before i smoke it so the flavor i'm sure will ripen out a bit. this is by far themost stunning looking jaw dropping strain i've ever grown. i put a few outside to see if i could get better production from it. they are caked with resin from tip to bottom. i got six seeds and three females but kept two for further selection. they look and act exactly the same but one is gren and one turns a deep purple as the name suggests.
negative 1

Cool beans.... literally. ;)

I had this really grape strain a few years back that's since been lost; i've never found a review that's sounded like it... nothing that even comes close.

Every grape is a hint of this and an undertone of that.... my grape smacked you in the face... even after years of noobie stressing.

Ho-hum....

Anyhoo, sounds good though bro.
Good luck with all your future grows!
;d

N

negative 1

i dunno about flavors man, weed tastes like either hash or weed most times to me. i firmly believe that 7 or more times out of 10 people will taste and smell what they want to. just my opinon though and it means diddly squat to anyone but me.

B

barneyfife

i have some of subs void going and it didnt seem to be a slow vegging strain. and its an urcle cross.

N

negative 1

i got a beast of a agent orange this round...lemme dig her up....i love this strain, gotta get some more, this ones not a real good shot but you can see about half the shoots on it. took it tonight trimmed about 100 tiny sucker shoots from it and supercropped thebest three about three days ago. nothing but awesome things to say bout subs gear.

6 15 421
K

Kalcu

Are you going to veg long or go for smaller flowers? I bet Agent Orange could get Huge, nothing like Jack the Ripper hiding out.

N

negative 1

i trimmed that beast down to about ten shoots that were all pretty stalky removing 40 or so plus one whole branch that had about 40 tiny shoots on it, it's been flowering for about 17 days now and is coming on slowly like the other agent orange pheno i have but they tend to catch up quickly for me usually, about 60days total me thinks. lemme see if i got a better picture of her somewhere.....also threw in a couple of the double grape clones, they are the exact same age as the agent orange surreal to look at sometimes the variance in cannabis

6 17 026
6 17 020
6 17 011
N

negative 1

heres a couple pics from two days ago. they are getting bigger this time. i always have better luck with the clones i guess, but they are still small. cute plants but i think i'm just gonna keep this one around for headies. also i got five clones of the green phenotype outdoors to see if they can do anything more for me in natural surroundings. excellent cross all in all. right now i just need bigger yields so im gonna stick with the agent orange nd do a complete run of it next time.

6 20 041
6 20 043
N

negative 1

here the agent orange pheno 2 is today at yesterday at 32 ddays, i think shes gonna need a bit more time than the rest or maybe is just running a slower marathon for a quicker pace at theend....we'll see, i love the agent anyways will always be a keeper for me

7 4 046
Top Bottom