double grape photos

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

heres a couple pics of some lil buds that came down yesterday. this plant is awesome, very skunky with fruity undertones not say grape inparticular
negs

Purprs double grape 002
Purprs double grape 009
N

negative 1

sorry for the camera quality, mine is not to good but the general overview is, plus they looked better before upload, not much but you could see them anyways.

T

TheNman

WOW!

That first pic really shows off the frost, eh!

What were these ladies under?
And were you talking about the smell or taste?

N

negative 1

well the smell is what i was refering to, they were grown organicaly under 1000 watt hps, a mix of advanced nutes and humboldt with some guanos in compost i make mixed with some lovely "lum" i found in the woods near my house. anyways i hope you enjoy, of the six seeds i recieved two were female the other ladie is green with lil hints of purple. im glad to see it's coming in on your comp better than mine. thanks for the kind words they are inspiring to growers.
negs

N

negative 1

oh yes she does live on in clone form! forgot to add that to the previouse post but don't feel like waiting for the mod bot to accept it.
negs

N

negative 1

oh yeah i guess i should add that due to some unfortunate incidences in my personal life the quality of the herb while still frosty was compromised by my partners lack of common sense and they "streched" out considerably. normally the nugs i produce are much better in density. but it's my fault for fahkin up so i will do better with the clones.
negative 1

M

mrarslimgoody

nice beautiful nug...are you going to give us a smoke report

N

negative 1

for me smoking it was like running into a concrete wall, really indica. thats what i dig don't get me wrong. this is a plant i've been searching for for awhile. it grows only a foot tall after a one month veg, turns bright purple, has resin to spare, and knocks my dick in the dirt. i have not had the chance to cure this properly, so it would be unfair to give a smoke report on bud that isn't at it's peak yet. in about a month or so i will bust some out for the sampling other than what i smoked today out of curiosity.

Top Bottom