Double Kindness- girl grower/breeder

• Thread starter Double Kindness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Double Kindness

Hi everyone! Well i finally made it over to here too, it took me a while. Some may remember a very messy ugly breakup with my now ex, we're on speaking terms but that's being nice about things.

I have since moved to a new location with an even bigger grow and better, newer genetics, many I breed carefully myself.

And of course some people on other boards have been very kind to gift me seeds and clones that I have been desperately searching for to add to my garden for years. Now that it's just me doing everything in the garden, things are running much more smoothly.

I should be finished building out the new veg room by Thursday, with 2400kw, a new panel and wiring is coming to my flower room valentines day abouts to up my amperage to over 10,000kw, not including the tent, the greenhouse, and for this summer my outdoor grow. It's nice to be so isolated on private land to be able to have an indoor and outdoor crop.

What's growing right now? DJ short's blueberry, death star #5, shishkaberry x ak-47 1-5, sweet tooth #3 x ak-47 1-5, jade mikado x strawberry cough (very interesting magenta leaves and stems so far!), death star f2, ak-47 x death star, white rhino x death star, master kush f2, strawberry cough x death star, purple star x death star, black magic kush, purple kush, sol shishkaberry, watermelon x ak-47, mr nice x ak-47, mk ultra, scarlet venom f2, alaskan thunderfuck, kali most x cocoa kush x dp flo (16 week sativa about 12 weeks in, looks like the old timey sativas with the really grassy looking buds), black maduro, sensi seeds limited edition indoor mix, sensi skunk, iced grapefruit x purple herijuana x warrior, f4 purple herijuana x warrior, purple pakistani citrahl x death star, pineapple big bud, strawberry cough, buddah's sister x death star, velvet hammer x purple herijuana x warrior..... and then there are my autoflowers...

I don't think I've been happier or busier. So far this new year looks like it's going pretty good. I'm working on acquiring all the p1 seeds I want/need for yet more breeding projects.

I'm still looking for black domina (not sweet afghan delicious), grapefruit, bubbleicious (6 week flowering pheno), I would like to have golden goat back in my garden, pink pez, vanillaluna, soma rockbud, dj short's ROSEBUD.

I just harvested a 1 of that I breed using black magic kush x pineapple big bud, it turned out to be a 10' sativa grown in a 3gal pot of botanicare coco, H&G coco a & b, H&G root excellerator, H&G drip clean, botanicare silica blast, organic molasses, a ph'ing product and occasionally epsom salt. The buds came out very sweet and frosty, an uplifting sativa body high, perfect for putting me in a good mood to deal with the rest of the day. A decent yeilder, but then again, if you're not able to pull off a qp from a 10' plant, then maybe it's bad genetics or equipment.

The next to be harvested will probably be the alaskan thunderfuck and the kali most x cocoa kush x flo, then 2 of the shishkaberry x ak-47's (2 diff phenos, 1 ak leaning and smells a lot like the local durban going around, and the other is definitely shishkaberry leaning, which I'll probably hoard all to myself.

Now it's time for me to put that new sativa into a big glass jar to cure.

G

Green Supreme

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Peace GS

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like you got loads going on, welcome to the farm.

G81

420king-MASSES

Welcome to the farm hope to see you on the boards

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow all those strains must keep you the busy little bee. Sounds like you are thriving and happy with your fresh start.

Keep on growing and enjoy your freedom.

P

PAPADUCK

Welcome im surprised you have time to type. sounds like a blast. see you around.

G

Greengramps

Welcome

HI Double Kindness-girl grower/ breeder, Welcome to the farm. Look forward to reading your threads and/ or posts. The line up sounds good and tasty. Have fun, Peace and Happy Growing. GG :420::passingjoint:

Top Bottom