Double Koosh pics.....Sexy Purple Lady!

• Thread starter FLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FLB

FLB

Mota my Man!! I have been hunting high and low for keepers for my nest. She is here to stay. I don't think I have ever grown something so beautiful. Thank you brother! I have only tried a baby sample and she is as good as she looks. Sweet tasting hash. 54 days.:pimp:

Double koosh picssexy purple lady
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 2
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 3
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 4
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 5
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 6
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 7
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 8
Double koosh picssexy purple lady 9
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
damn that shit looks ablaze respect

FLB

FLB

Thanks koot. I would like to thank logic as well for such an informative forum not to mention access to killa genes. It's all in those genes baby. Those mota beans are gonna disappear fast.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hell yeah! Sent my order yesterday for DK and the Manalishi. Way to represent Mota! Your photos are beautiful.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Hell yeah! Sent my order yesterday for DK and the Manalishi. Way to represent Mota! Your photos are beautiful.

Just started flowering mine out,Have some high hopes for my green manalishi,Theres one that's a monster and already ahead of everything else,I believe it will be lemony dankness.Think I might have to grab a couple more packs for the vault!!:cool0010:

FLB

FLB

Thanks AF. Been dealing with alot of bunk to get to her. I was out of the scene for some time and can't believe how things have changed. People will sell/do anything for a buck these days. I forgot to mention this little gem smacks ya up side the head and is the kind that you could smoke right off the plant. Feeling really blessed fosho.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Damn that is one sexy bitch! looks like she can yield if you give her a little extra time.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

That is one beautiful plant. Not only a great grower, but an awesome photographer.

I love that the trichomes look like pink velvet around the edges.

It looks otherworldly.:spacecraft:

FLB

FLB

Thanks fella's.....took her at 60. Smoke report soon. A nice camera can make anybody look good:rock:rock

Motarebel

Motarebel

Wow! Awesome job,give me a shout if your up to being a tester.

G

Genius Genetics

Mang them girls look sexy as hell.... beautiful just..... Beautiful :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom