• Thread starter FLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome

Fucken incredible job on everything. The plant looks amazing, happy healthy, colorful and frosty as Alaska. Hope she rips your head off in a good way. Looks like she will be tasty as well. Great job FLB and MOTA
I've got a few packs of these calling me

mal

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I agree Mal!

Nice grow FLB, awesome work on getting these genetics together Mota.
Your work is so impressive., Both of you!
I think we are all blessed watching a special breeder doing special things...and a skilled farmer able to highlight his work to this degree...

Keep up the good work!

~Lem

dlovejah

dlovejah

Awesome looking plant man.. Mouthwatering.. I have a pack so I went and stared at it after I saw your flame... Gotta Plant em!!.... Great Job...:harvest:

B

bckwht

guess i will look no further for a bubba cross, cant wait to have a few of these around

FLB

FLB

Fucken incredible job on everything. The plant looks amazing, happy healthy, colorful and frosty as Alaska. Hope she rips your head off in a good way. Looks like she will be tasty as well. Great job FLB and MOTA
I've got a few packs of these calling me

mal

many thanks fella's. I actually toasted my roots 5 to 6 weeks in. I am amazed to have pulled this off. The yields were down but the smoke is still the bomb diggy. She throws caked nugs all the way down to the bottom, even the popcorn is top notch. Dried nug shots coming soon.....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Man! Thats what im talkin about!

Very nice Job!

this site and the folks here Rock!

One of My favorite photos!

143574d1303577235t-double-koosh-pics-sexy-purple-lady-motacandy5.jpg.att

Very cool! I hope I do that well (or even close)

FLB

FLB

Yeah Man! Thats what im talkin about!

Very nice Job!

this site and the folks here Rock!

One of My favorite photos!

143574d1303577235t-double-koosh-pics-sexy-purple-lady-motacandy5.jpg.att

Very cool! I hope I do that well (or even close)

Thanks amigo....its all in the genetics i feel. Mota's gear kicks ass as well as this forum. I have taken so much from it. Not to mention gettin access to some of the most elite strains out there. I hope your feelin better brother mota!!

B

bluntkiller619

dang cant wait to get some money together i want to get all the motarebel strains great grow man props

FLB

FLB

THis is what I call bad ass work.. by breeder and grower.. Beautiful! Can't wait to get some of these going!
Thanks Kriya.....Your grendel looks similar in some aspects. Mota has it dialed, not to mention one of the kindest people you will ever meet. He often hooks people up with his stuff for free. It will come back around Reb, it always does. Puffin on some of this koosh right now, she will be with me till I croak!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Mad respect to Motarebel! I got some Double Koosh a gotta put down myself I've heard lots of good things about this strain.......especially that purple pheno!
I can testify to that, I'm one of those folks! Mota is very helpful and generous, a true gem to the medical marijuana community!

S

shavits

@andy lets see some pics of those babies you got going on bro!

zeke

zeke

Just ordered two packs. I wanna be a rebel too. Take my stand, with cola over my shoulder and a dank nugget in my hand.

Top Bottom