Dpd f3   day 55 blm
Dpd f3   day 55 blm
Double purple doja f3 bring on the purps 7
Double purple doja f3 bring on the purps 8
Dpd f3   day 55 blm
Dpd f3   day 55 blm
B

blueskies

When will this strain be available for the bay? What is the high like?

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

You will have to ask Outlaw about availability

Double Purple Doja f3 is a real treat to grow. Almost all pheno's purple without cold temps and an average stretch. The smoke is quite smooth and tastes of subtle sweet grape and berry's with the occasional sour Grape pheno that stays with you long after you have finnished your joint or bowl, and has a very pleasing almost intoxicating Spicy/Peppery/Grape and berry's aroma that you can't get enough of. The high ranges from an easy going day time high to a trippy don't make any plans buzz from the Apollo13
side. Finishes in 9wks

hows that for an answer

later
Ocan

darksideX

darksideX

heyho ocanabis..ur threads alwayz impress' me,..thaz another one that lookx simply fantastic bro!:) keep up the green thumb!(or should i say the purple thumb this time..lol)hf:sun

E

Easyrasta

beautiful specimin,
this is not a cross created by outlaw, its an f3 or f4
the original is a cross by sunny cheba and subcool.
The cross was no longer being made and outlaw decided to make f3s to keep it alive, thank goodness.
Outlaw did an outstanding job as these buds turn purple, not the leaves like other so called purples.
Peace
Ez

D

Dr Herbal

Thats one of the best purp plants ive ever seen the colour is soo intence :) I need to get my hands on a pack of these seeds
great pics mate peace

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
fracking fantastic, great looking plant

K

KungPao

once again ocan great pictures and growing skills! Your green thumb is something to look up to for sure!

M

maimonides

I read on several sites that the Magic Merlin seeds Outlaw has on the thcbay are a hybrid of Grand Daddy Purple x Double Purple Doja F2. Would that be similar to this? Your description of the high sounds somewhat similar (as subjective as these things are) to what Outlaw says in the auction blurb.

M

maimonides

Oh, and yes, this is one of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen.

true grit

true grit

Looking solid as shit Ocan! I have to say I love your pic presentation everytime for 2 reasons
1. You drop at least one pic of the whole plant (most just drop sexy bud shots).
2. Backdrops own to contrast the plant.

make that 3. - they always look dank.
How are the yield on these? I believe there may be some of this in the OJD's Purp Haze I'm bout to sprout and yours look bangin!!!..

M

Muddy Paws

Nice buds, Ocan...the white pistils against the flowers seem to resemble the Black Rose a bit; lovely plant!

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
I cant wait to run this!! im very lucky to have gotten these clones ocan, thx again.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Your very welcome SweetCheeba.

KungPao
once again ocan great pictures and growing skills! Your green thumb is something to look up to for sure!

Thanks kind sir.

maimonides
I read on several sites that the Magic Merlin seeds Outlaw has on the thcbay are a hybrid of Grand Daddy Purple x Double Purple Doja F2. Would that be similar to this? Your description of the high sounds somewhat similar (as subjective as these things are) to what Outlaw says in the auction blurb.

Well,I haven't tried the Magic Merlins yet but they are in my stash.So I can't comment on them

Thanks Truegrit and Muddy paws

M

mothra

Great Skills and Genetics Ocan

I happen to have Some Original Double Purple Doja bought yeras ago.

Wonder if I could get anything like that Monster from the Batch ?
:scared0016:

Top Bottom