Double Trouble bad seeds or what

• Thread starter 1Islandguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1Islandguy

1Islandguy

worst start ive ever had
Cunuk seeds doublechocolate
1of 4 sprouted and the results are not good the shell would not come off so after 4 days i surgicly
remove the shell doing so i damaged the seed leafs its in a mix of promix and 25% perlite
under a led growlite im thinking im wasteing my time
20240113_100822[1].jpg

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
worst start ive ever had
1of 4 sprouted and the results are not good the shell would not come off so after 4 days i surgicly
remove the shell doing so i damaged the seed leafs its in a mix of promix and 25% perlite
under a led growlite im thinking im wasteing my time.View attachment 2102207
Probably, I had a few packs like that before. I would maybe keep the one and start over, the new ones will catch up.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
worst start ive ever had
under a led growlite im thinking im wasteing my timeView attachment 2102207
That looks fine.
It’s topped itself in case you didn’t know, sometimes that happens. Anyways it’s a mutant now sometimes mutant can yeild well. She’s got two main heads already

Only 1 poped , if you was germinating in tissue you may have had it to wet and they drowned.
If you germinate in tissue you want it moist like if you used 4 bits at the bottom you should be able to pick it up without it falling apart
Not sure how you did germinate but if it helps then good if not and you germinated another way well no harm done.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'd keep that one in the picture. It looks like it's getting close to transplant time. Otherwise, the only thing to do is start more to fill out your crop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom