• Thread starter JoeShmoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boywonder

I dont just want this strain,.... I NEEEEEEED this strain in my life!! :D

M

Mr Green

i hear you on that one.. joes dud looks really dank.. glad i got a pack of those when they where listed.. wish i had picked up another but only had the flow for one.. cant wait to get them started at the end of the summer when i start fresh and get moved into a new place..

B

Boywonder

i hear you on that one.. joes dud looks really dank.. glad i got a pack of those when they where listed.. wish i had picked up another but only had the flow for one.. cant wait to get them started at the end of the summer when i start fresh and get moved into a new place..

Well Mr.Green, all I can say is Ur a lucky one mate!! :D How much did they go for in the end?? (120 plus I'm sure!:))

M

Mr Green

they went for 140 and there was 12 beans in the pack... think they listed 25-30 packs.. hope i can find the pheno joe has in this thread.. although i am sure all the phenos are killer..

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
joeshmoe, can i ask you what you think on this question, too? Here you go:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ-NYC, Would the underdawg#1,(1 pack), be a good place to look for a nice male,(2 or 3 males), to use on the best females found in a pack of double underdawg ? Or should i just use what i find in the 1 pack of the double underdawg... ie., all the best males and females , in that pack, in crossed? Thank You in advance for the help! monkey5

And joeshmoe, thank you for your answer , too!! monkey5

I

irie

Hey Joe, would you say that your cut smells a bit like sour granny smith apples or something like that? It's always hard for me to pin down smells. I have some cured up and must say it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. It's got a nice diesely funk but doesn't bite the nose like D; with a smooth apple smell.

Nice going with those giants!

C

Cherokee

Not Blowin Smoke Here

Got a nice size sample of some DoubleUnderDawg from a buddy that grew her, have to admit the buds from that particular pheno had a high suited for me as a daytime/most the time smoke ,, maybe more so than anything ive smoked to date, i started tokin in 83'.

I had been up for 36+hrs when the samp showed up,, i had just ate lunch and was so exhausted that i was fixin to crash but a few bong rips of this wonderful bud had my ass right back to work with new found energy yet not speedy. Lol after a good nights sleep, i got more done the next 2 days than i had the whole week before !
Love the high & miss it like a mofo !! :animbong:

Thanks JJ

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Farmers, Heads up , there are 10 packs of the D.U.D. Seeds by Top Dawg Seeds up now !!! UnderDawg = "Headband" They will not be up long that is for sure !!! Enjoy !!! monkey5

JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe

Premium Member
Supporter
Monkey5>>>my GUESS>>>would be....who cares WHAT lot you find the one you like from>>>do this>>>FIND HER>>>then in the process be checkin the males too>>
select a few males to choose from>>>different charictaristcs<SP?where that spell ck thing at?eheheh>>>
take cuts from them...flower em all out to be sure<<<making sure you have backups of ALL the cuts>>>
im finding that not always the one I THINK might kill it>>>ends up being the one>>>
ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE EM ALL BACKED UP<<<in case one sneeks up on ya>

hehehe SO...i guess<<<i confused you more<<:)

popem all<<<cross the 2 you like best:)

IRE>>> you know>>>its so hard for me to PINPOINT the smells im feelin from these gals>>>
deffinatly chemy funky skunky>>>diesley>>>and some kind of sweet/tart fruitish smells and flavors as well<<<
maybe apple<<<lemmi sniff her>>>(sniff sniff) yup>> kinda green apple>>>smell is tart and sweet at same time>>>smells DELISHIOSO.
great smoke<<if it the same cut>>LOVE HER>>going to do some more work on her for JJ >>>
be poppin some more doubleundy's>>>>lookin for a fine male to impregnate this fine chic:)>>>going to be a while<<<BUT, will be done.
so, maybe theres your answer Monkey5:)

Naturaly<<< have to agree Nat>>>JJ nailed this one<<like most>>:)

GRATZ>>GFam:)

JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe

Premium Member
Supporter
hap nin bro>>>:):):)>>>waiting to head to work>>>need the people to be awake befor i get there.
smokin some dud:)

JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe

Premium Member
Supporter
sup JJ:)>>>yea she finished heavier than i thought....solid.

after the good cure>>very tastey>>>:)

Top Bottom