Doubleberry going into 5th week flowering...very frosty

• Thread starter blueberrybud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blueberrybud

Here are some pics of my Doubleberry...Blueberry x Blueberry...This is real meds, nice warming high that lasts 3-4 hours. Puts a smile on your face. She has 3-4 more weeks to go, but the buds are already rock hard. Can't wait to see the finished results.

Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 2
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 3
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 4
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 5
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 6
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 7
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 8
Doubleberry going into 5th week floweringvery frosty 9
R

Rolln J

looking fruity and frosty and stacking up real nice! whats your setup?

B

blueberrybud

The setup is 2'x2' veg room with 315 watts of CFL light, and 2'x2' flowering room with 400 watt HPS and carbon air scrubber. This girls is sharing a room with her sister and 2 sourlope girls. 1.6 gallon square pots, Fox Farm grow big for veg, and Humboldt Ginormous, micro, and hydro carbs for flowering.

As for availability, I'm the only one I know who has these particular beans, but I can tell you how they were made. BCBD Blueberry female crossed to a BCBD Blueberry male. I grew out a few crops until I found the one that most resembled the original BB female, and stressed her out late in bloom so she would self pollinate. I got about 200 beans from her and so far, every one grown out has been a female, and about half show the deep purpling and sweet blueberry scent. The others stay green, and/or smell more like fruity pebbles cereal or grapefruit.

Top Bottom