doubleds 10 lb plant/room test.

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Papa, are you trying to figure out what the individual bucket contains for plumbing or how the whole room for this setup is plumbed??

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Papa, are you trying to figure out what the individual bucket contains for plumbing or how the whole room for this setup is plumbed??

both. past dd systems i've seen used one supply per bucket and a couple of hoses out, which dumped into a 4" pipe that flowed out of the room and into the reservoir. i'm not seeing that this time. am i missing something?

Giddeon

Giddeon

both. past dd systems i've seen used one supply per bucket and a couple of hoses out, which dumped into a 4" pipe that flowed out of the room and into the reservoir. i'm not seeing that this time. am i missing something?

It appears to me that the 1/2 inch quick disconnect (little yellow nub on the right side of the picture) is the main feed line to the bucket, the 2 pvc attachments are the drains back out to the main res, and he's running 4 air lines to each that each pump out of 4 air stones,

F

fido

Where's the MPB in a box?
what%27s-in-the-box_large.jpg

What's in the box? Awww, what's in the boooox?!

fido

666elsie

Go DD show em how its done!!glad too see yer back ..the Dawgs is good,lots of different phenos there all nice at that,going to try em organic! had a 6 footer and got hit with PM,by the time I got er under control too late,they was fcked..

J

JerryCurl

I cant wait to see those size of those. i would make a inner cage and an outer cage as the plant gets even bigger. what centers?? lol 10ft?

4.D.

Nice work noticing a few subtle mods to your system. looking forward to future pics

B

Baddog

I'm subbed for this show! Here to your North I've never even seen an outdoor 10 lb Plant let alone an Indoor! Lol I'm lucky to get 1/2lb Plants! :anim_30:Cant wait to see this!

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Room Layout for one 10# Plant

DDs,
The room seems small, but here goes. My favorite design for your room.
Room_Layout_DDs_10lb_test.jpg

The lights would be at different heights so the center plant would be covered with light. Can't wait to see how your grow works out. Thanks for sharing!!
:icon_spin:

squarepusher

squarepusher

DDs,
The room seems small, but here goes. My favorite design for your room.
Room_Layout_DDs_10lb_test.jpg

The lights would be at different heights so the center plant would be covered with light. Can't wait to see how your grow works out. Thanks for sharing!!

it seems like that center plant has almost too many light around it, and the outer plants not enough

L

Lost

I have been dealing with an issue where my center plants get so much light, they turn almost like a lime green color during lights on, they darken back up at night after a few hours.. These are flowering plants about 4 foot max..

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

it seems like that center plant has almost too many light around it, and the outer plants not enough

Tried a few different layouts and can't see how to put 4 lights around each plant when you have 4 plants and 8 lights. It was said you didn't get 4#s with out 4 lights around it. Seriously doubt that the design I uploaded is what DDs is using. You can get 4 lights around 3 of the 4 plants. Maybe one of the tests is 3 lights around one plant with the increased root zone.

aleYarok

aleYarok

Tried a few different layouts and can't see how to put 4 lights around each plant when you have 4 plants and 8 lights. It was said you didn't get 4#s with out 4 lights around it. Seriously doubt that the design I uploaded is what DDs is using. You can get 4 lights around 3 of the 4 plants. Maybe one of the tests is 3 lights around one plant with the increased root zone.
yeah i have no idea how he is doing it but im fairly sure he is stacking the 1ks.
im guessing just 1 plant is surrounded by 8k and thats the only one hes hoping for 10lbs for.
p=plan
x=stacked 1ks
pxp
xpx
px

only thing i can think of

aleYarok

aleYarok

Stack the lights?
yeap. so 2ks where each x is.
i remember reading before DDs left for 6 months he was planning on a bigger tree grow and was thinking of stacking the 1ks one on top the other.

DDs said:
thanks jk, appreciate it. You definately use a bigger strain than mine. Every picture you have seen of mine have been 3.5 ft tall. Thats the tallest that they can get or they r on the ceiling. My record so far is 5 lbs 7 oz's, it only happened once and i still cant explain it. I have never grown a 5ft, 6ft, 7ft tree indoors b4.... well flowered anyway. my moms get that tall. So i figure if i get to 6ft or 7 ft then that would be the maximum height i would need to accomplish my goal.

so if he is shooting for 7 footers would make sense to stack the 1ks to double the height of light.

L

Lost

DD's went on vacation again, but he said he would be back in a few days and sent this video of him on vacation...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlU6M-BPISc[/youtube]

hehhe :)

L

Lost

DD's, update time! I want to learn more about this grow!!!!

:)

O

organicfreak

I,m with aleyarok...
I think he stacked them...
lol GREAT IDEA...
imho you can do 4 plant around 10 lights
x0x
0x0
x0x
0= plants
x= double stacked 1000k