Down to Earth or Humboldts Secret

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Does anyone have experience, good or bad, using either of these lines with soil or coco?

BadBud3

BadBud3

I haven't used either of the products you mentioned. However, i use this and like it lots. It's pre buffered too.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ive used humbolt secret and golden tree in both soil and coco
i like it ,really clean products,easy to use and really not that expensive,i did only use the golden tree in flower stage though,i had frostier plants in coco with it though.

amekins

amekins

ive used humbolt secret and golden tree in both soil and coco
i like it ,really clean products,easy to use and really not that expensive,i did only use the golden tree in flower stage though,i had frostier plants in coco with it though.
Thank you! I’m looking for something dry, effective, simpler, affordable and sold in smaller quantities.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you! I’m looking for something dry, effective, simpler, affordable and sold in smaller quantities.
ohh,well i got the quart bottles,they lasted me both grows and i still have a little left, i dont really like feeding much at all in soil ,that soil needs to do it job first,when it lacks a little i feed a tiny bit.
i dont know what the new fad is but i would not do a indoor project with dry amends or feeds myself,but that the new thing,hope it all works out well,if you like me you gotta have them meds hahah

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hi @amekins DTE has excellent organic dry amendments. I have nothing bad to say about the line.

Humboldt's Secret line is synthetic. Golden Tree is chitosan based meaning you will have to use up nutrient solution right away if mixed with silica or fulvic.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I was wondering what @amekins decided to use here???

I am getting a new RWDC set up and looking at nutrient lines. It seems to me that Humboldts Secret has a very good reputation and looking to possibly try them out, I was looking at their feeding schedule and it is basically a weekly schedule. I am going hydro so that weekly schedule is more confusing to me than anything. I wrote the company and they did not offer a hydro based feeding routine. Is there anyone out there who has experience with this nutrient line in hydro or RDWC? The company did recommend starting out on the lighter side of things with the feedings to see what the strain can handle but that doesn't really help me alot because I don't know where to start.

Any guidance appreciated!

amekins

amekins

I was wondering what @amekins decided to use here???

I am getting a new RWDC set up and looking at nutrient lines. It seems to me that Humboldts Secret has a very good reputation and looking to possibly try them out, I was looking at their feeding schedule and it is basically a weekly schedule. I am going hydro so that weekly schedule is more confusing to me than anything. I wrote the company and they did not offer a hydro based feeding routine. Is there anyone out there who has experience with this nutrient line in hydro or RDWC? The company did recommend starting out on the lighter side of things with the feedings to see what the strain can handle but that doesn't really help me alot because I don't know where to start.

Any guidance appreciated!
I have been using Earth Juice Seablast Grow and Bloom, OilyCann, Bloom Master, and Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt and follow the hand feeding chart, adjusting as needed.

Top Bottom