Down To Earth, Organic Liquid All Purpose 4-3-3?

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I found this available at one of my local grocery stores. I was thinking about trying it out along with a tea reg. for veg. Does anyone have experience with this product? What do you think?

Nutrients derived from Fish Meal, Blood Meal, Kelp Meal and Sulfate of Potash
Liquid All Purpose 4-3-3

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Ingredients sound good, but sulfate of potash is organic?? Either way I think it would work good.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nope, never have. Does it stink?
Yes, it stinks something awful.

Ingredients sound good, but sulfate of potash is organic?? Either way I think it would work good.
Thanks for input.

I bought some and will try it instead of the PBP grow for a feed or two. I am just introducing some seedlings to a light nute schedule. I'll post up after a couple weeks of it.

L

leafmold

Several yrs ago i did an indoor run with a hollands hope cut. I used DTE general,bloom and their mycorizea. My friend grew the same cut with eco grow nutes a chemical hydro line from seattle which we used for yrs. His came out good but lacking a bit in every department. Mine was hard, reaked big time and had way more trichs. Actually that was our 1st run with natural fert and we never looked back. Also i used their dry products on landscape projects for many yrs with great success. I personally have had good luck with them. Peace.

Top Bottom