Down Under

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Hi guys..whats happening..just thought id say gday before i start joining in on discussions.
Ive never grown an indoor plant before but have grown outside for like 27 odd yrs and keen to learn how to b successful growing weed indoors and thought no better place to start than this forum ..a friend of mine has got my juices flowing on subject and im keen as mustard to grow a few as a hobby and for medical reasons of course..soo much to learn and do and abit overwhelmed at what to buy for startup atm .i will start a thread so you guys know exactly what i want to achieve and thanks for letting me join..you guys seem like a great bunch..

Cheers Max

Oregonak

Oregonak

To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time... when the world was powered by the black fuel... and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now... swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war, and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped.

Welcome to the farm Max. Glad you could make it:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time... when the world was powered by the black fuel... and the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now... swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war, and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped.

Welcome to the farm Max. Glad you could make it:)
You have to go further back then that to no the real story of mad max!

Madmax

Madmax

Goose (via radio) Max
Max(via radio) go ahead
Goose ; we are 100% SNAFU
max: you akay
Goose nothin like a year in the tropics wont fix.
max: much damage
Nightrider (via radio) you should see the damage bronze .huh?metal damage,brain
damage .Hehehe.Are you listening bronze? I am the Night Rider.Im a fuel injected suicide machine.I am the rocker.I am the roller.I am a out of controller! Iam the night rider baby!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Goose (via radio) Max
Max(via radio) go ahead
Goose ; we are 100% SNAFU
max: you akay
Goose nothin like a year in the tropics wont fix.
max: much damage
Nightrider (via radio) you should see the damage bronze .huh?metal damage,brain
damage .Hehehe.Are you listening bronze? I am the Night Rider.Im a fuel injected suicide machine.I am the rocker.I am the roller.I am a out of controller! Iam the night rider baby!
FUCK YAAAA! That’s what I’m talking about. Knight rider was a big pussy.
MAX fixed his little red wagon.
That’s great mad max welcome to the farm!!! Let’s grow some weed, man!!

Top Bottom