downward leaf curl

• Thread starter MisterAvocado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unit541

Unit541

I will provide a report in a few days. I have additional cooling on order, so that I can run in the low 70s.

Just remember, the more you cool with a/c, the harder it is to keep the humidity up. I have found that just a degree or two difference can mean the a/c's are running 50% more, in turn causing a drastic drop in RH. You have to find the magic numbers for your set up where everything is in balance.

F

Frailless420

Definitely not root bound now, although some of them probably will be in a few weeks. I've been watering daily. A few days ago, I flushed them all and lowered the ec of my standard feed to about 1.5. I flushed a few today with 0.5ec solution and saw runoff of 1.5-2.0 ec. So maybe that's my problem. Perhaps I need to increase my runoff in daily feeding.

re temp/RH: I will have a new AC installed by end of week so can bring temps down a bit more. I don't really want to increase my RH much more since I always have girls in weeks 6-8 in this room.

re the overwatering theory: I had the same thought early on, but here is why I don't think it's right:
I see the same problems on some girls in 10+ gal pots (which do not dry out between waterings) as I do on girls in smaller pots (which get pretty dry between waterings).
U said u water daily? Then maybe that's y. Just guessing

F

Frailless420

This tread is over 10 years old. I think they got it. 👍
U obviously r still reading just like me and countless other ppl. U just had to go out your way to be rude? How r u so much better than me when u responded also.🤔 bet your head was gonna pop unless u was rude to someone today huh? This stuff is for everyone to learn something now and years from now. That's obviously y it's here for years. 👍🏻

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
U obviously r still reading just like me and countless other ppl. U just had to go out your way to be rude? How r u so much better than me when u responded also.🤔 bet your head was gonna pop unless u was rude to someone today huh? This stuff is for everyone to learn something now and years from now. That's obviously y it's here for years. 👍🏻
A little lightness and humor......

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i once had a phenotype that had leaves just like that whatever while all other plants from the same strain had normal leaves.

I even kept this phenotype as a mother as in the end it produced more dense and compact flower than the others, so you'll never know.

but such droopy and canoed looking leaves could also just be from genetic.

1492338 royal highness

1492356 royal highness

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

🍼😴

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Royal Highness (Respect 13 x Dancehall 24) from RQS (Respect is a cross from Juanita La Lagrimosa)

High CBD strain with 14% thc
I'd have to see what genetics go into those varieties.......sounds like some proprietary "versions"?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I'd have to see what genetics go into those varieties.......sounds like some proprietary "versions"?

both strain seem to be from Reggea Seeds

rasterman

rasterman

i once had a phenotype that had leaves just like that whatever while all other plants from the same strain had normal leaves.

I even kept this phenotype as a mother as in the end it produced more dense and compact flower than the others, so you'll never know.

but such droopy and canoed looking leaves could also just be from genetic.

View attachment 1337779
View attachment 1337780
I usually cull plants with leaves like that. I wonder how many keepers I've let go....

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I usually cull plants with leaves like that. I wonder how many keepers I've let go....
that's the thing , you'll never know what's gonna be the yield, if calyx gonna big or small, if buds gonna be dense and compact until you've grown a plant to the end or at least mid flowering...

i have seen many time the less appealing plants on start up ending being the most apealing in the end

rasterman

rasterman

that's the thing , you'll never know what's gonna be the yield, if calyx gonna big or small, if buds gonna be dense and compact until you've grown a plant to the end or at least mid flowering...

i have seen many time the less appealing plants on start up ending being the most apealing in the end
I'm running a Doug's Varin now with wimpy droopy leaves and considered culling it but didn't. My wife needs a THCV strain that doesn't give her the munchies so I'm trying to be patient. 🥴 And this is the oddest plant. It starts acting like it's completely dry, while the pot is still moist. A very thirsty pheno!

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

What a Dick; I was enjoying this thread until un-zen-dude had to open his mouth for nothing

Latest posts

Top Bottom