DP Strawberry Cough??

• Thread starter Mr.LovaLova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.LovaLova

Is this strain that good? I had a friend just come back from Cali last week and thats all he is talking about. Can anyone shine some light on this for me? I have never tried it. Should I make room for a mom?

P

Pandaman

Hopefully what I'm vegging out right now is Strawberry Cough (Dispensary admitted that clones may have been mis-labeled... Yea!!!).

Strawberry Cough, from what I've read is a great smoke and high. Logic and Texas Kid have both contributed to The Strain Guide with great descriptions that tell the story of Strawberry Cough. A connoisseur strain and a great medicinal herb.

Logic's Strawberry Cough Description <--- Has Grow Info
Texas Kid's Strawberry Cough Description <--- Very Detailed

From what I've researched, this is the kind of plant to harvest and keep it all to yourself :). My SC goes into flower on Jan 8th... Keepin' fingers crossed. The only other strain it could be, is Holland's Hope or Durban Poison. As it's looking like a slightly diff pheno of Holland's Hope, I still won't complain that much :)

:bong2:

M

Mr.LovaLova

Yea I read those, full of great info. Hope what you got is SC. The HH and DP are more for outdoors, but can do OK inside. Good luck, and thanks for the info!

S

splakow

yea go wit a cross off the farm.
ograskal has a kksc x white cross arriving this month

P

Pandaman

yea go wit a cross off the farm.
ograskal has a kksc x white cross arriving this month

Damn that sounds nice! Considering becoming a Premium Member just to make sure I get a crack at buying this!

lol... You could call it Strawberries & Cream!

Peace

S

SSHZ

I'm guessing you'll have have better results with anything of Kyle Kushmans vs. D.P.'s.......

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
My two cents on OGR's KKSC mom..

I can tell ya that OGR's KKSC mom is off the chain.. I grew out his Strawberry Bubba Kush and found the KKSC leaning pheno. Everyone loves it..!

It's a huge yielding plant of sweet fruity pebbles or jolly rancher smelling nugs. The high is social-energetic-happy-euphoric-dreamy. Colors of purples and pinks, very sticky and sappy.. yumm!!

Smokin' on some right now.. Here are a few pics to show the growth structure of KKSC leaning pheno.

Go to OGR forum and check out my grow log on Strawberry Bubba... It has many pics and of all the phenos found. Killa flame.. Not as strong kick as CVK or even the pre-98 Bubba Kush but makes up for it in dreamy-happy-spacey-social high. Great morning smoke for sure..

DSC01967
DSC01974
DSC01983
DSC01990
M

Mr.LovaLova

Looks like some dank ass smoke.....I will keep my eyes peeled for some good genetics coming up for auction.

P

Pandaman

hey panda what u mean by becoming premium member?

From a few things I've been led to believe, Premium Members will get first crack at new seeds that will be coming out in the THCbay. That would mean that all I have to do is keep the money handy and wait for the message telling me that I have the option to buy XXXX seeds right now.... I guess that's how it works.

In case you were referring to "What" a Premium Member was, here's a link:

Although the link above does not mention the "First Crack at Seeds" thing...

Maybe ask Logic.

P

Pandaman

ya i asked in the announcements section under premium membership thread. look for a response there, however i doubt it or else everyone would be all over it! also it seems like doing so would create a lot of work for logic!

Shame... Logic seems pretty cool, and I'm sure he could use the flood of money generated by so many people sending their money in for Premium Memberships. But ya, you're right. Soon everyone would be Premium Members and then we would all be back at square 1.

lol... Oh well.

Peace

S

sativablast

I grew CBF's cough i have 2 say its very good smoke and leaves a nice incense mixed with berry smell in the air.
Havent tried the clone so cant compare but these seeds for $30 for cannassior gear is very good and 55 day strain doubt any 1 would complain.

S

spinkus

I think it's the re-lists that the premium members have first crack at...

Top Bottom