DPD f3 Take 2

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Folks

About 10-11 weeks ago I started some clones of the DPD f3's that are in my buddy's hands.I had such an over whelming responce from all my freinds that I just had to run her a 2nd time.
So I placed my 4 gals into bloom 11 days ago as of today.They were repoted and fed a few days earlier and they are doing just fine.
The flowers are just staring to take shape and believe it (or not) they have some colors coming on already.
Here's pics of 1 of the 4 gals
She stands about 1 meter high
catch ya later
Ocan.

Dpd f3   day 11 blm
Dpd f3   day 11 blm
Dpd f3   day 11 blm
Dpd f3   day 11 blm
Dpd f3   day 11 blm
hubcap

hubcap

these are quality captured.

love the first two pics.

tks for sharing and we look forward to more!

Z

ziggy1

Looks amazing ocan... cant wait till its finished do ya think these clones will go 70 days like the seeds did first round??

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work ocan, Keep it up.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

day 55

This is her at 55 days.I will let her go to aprox 70 days.She has been flushining since 55

I'll update at pre harvest
later
Ocan.

DPD f3   Day 55 Blm 002
DPD f3   Day 55 Blm 005
DPD f3   Day 55 Blm 006
DPD f3   Day 55 Blm 008
DPD f3   Day 55 Blm 010
DPD f3   Day 55 Blm 014
DPD f3  1
DPD f3   2
DPD f3   Day 55 Blm 020
tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

the purple coloration really does stand out. waiting on a smoke report, excellent grow.

redeye

redeye

looking sweeet ocanabis. so could some one please tell me what is the make up of the double purple doja ?
thanks.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Good job yo, hows she yield? Looks like its heavy..

C

couchlock

i realize this is an older thread but dam....
how is the high? ... looks unreal.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
i love it personaly. it puts a smile on my face in the daytime and i can still function. i think the buzz qualities from the a13 deep in its past shines through a bit. its not as potent as the a13 samples i've had but it seems to have that same buzz when you smoke a little more of it. the only negative report i've had on it so far was from fellow breeder sonic who didnt like the taste of it. im sorting through more for the f4 gen as we speak.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

SO let me say this about the DPD.
I don;t normaly keep clones or mothers at all.I just pop new seeds.But there is some times is an exception to my rules and this is one of them.

Hey Outlaw
You know I am down for the f4's right ?

later
Ocan.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
you'll be the first to have em my friend. you can count on that.

Top Bottom