• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

Hey OG, are you still moving forward with the DPD F4's? :heart

Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra

well that just tickles me silly to hear. When should i be lookin at the bay for those puppies.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
hopefully yes but as i've stated many times all over i may not be able to make f4's at all. the female i used to make the f3's passed on a nasty trait that the females of this line will not produce many seeds, and VERY VERY few that are actually mature. if i cant find a keeper that doesnt pass on this trait i wont be continuing with the line.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
can you make more f3's?

wouldnt be worth it without charging crazy prices consideing each plant produces about 25-50 seeds on the same size plant that would make 500 gorilla grape seeds

G

gogetta

dpd f3'z

y not go for the krazy prices if thats wat it takes to get the f3's?...jus a suggestion its better to have em than to not have em at all....how will u be able to purple up things n tha future then Outlaw?

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
simply because for every one person that would buy a pack at those prices and be happy as hell there would be 10 people online bitching about it talking shit about me as for purpling stuff up in the future i still got my male and a couple other great dpd males not to mention i'll be stabilizing some of my lines which will be even better than dpd.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
simply because for every one person that would buy a pack at those prices and be happy as hell there would be 10 people online bitching about it talking shit about me as for purpling stuff up in the future i still got my male and a couple other great dpd males not to mention i'll be stabilizing some of my lines which will be even better than dpd.

A Man with a Plan !!! RB

Top Bottom