DR CANDYMAN is coming to CALI!!!

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
:cool0041:At the end of the month i'm headed to the CA on a strain hunting adventure. Where are the best places to go? I had plans to go through LA, Oakland, San Diego, and Sacramento. Looking for any advice on places to go and people to see. All my online buddies i'm coming to smoke up your entire stash. lol

peace

DCM

P

PRODUCT

harbor side health care in oakland one stop cali stop and your done
bring a cooler with ice

U

Urbangrowths

O-Dawgs next in line to get cracked. Good to see u around. Good luck on the trip!!!
Peace

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t suport O-town after the political shit that came out of there regardless of what strains they have availible! I`m more a seed man myself and you don`t need to be in Cali to get them from all over the world. They store better than cuttings and clones And I just grow my own meds so I know what I`m getting.

U

Urbangrowths

Been awhile mark. How are things for ya out there? Hope well
Peace

B

BrotherBud

What's up big guy, hope you find everything you're looking for.
Be safe. PEACE Doc!

p.s.
a 60 day cure on your Twisteder Purple OG makes mi familia do cartwheels.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Candyman, Hit me up! Im not in CA but I think I can help ya out

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

harbor side health care in oakland one stop cali stop and your done
bring a cooler with ice

If you like mites....

Stop through Santa Cruz and make sure you go to Capitola Healing Association. You wont be disappointed!

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
thanx everybody for the advice, i sure can use all the help i can get, i haven't been to cali in over 20 years.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Patient to patient in san jose is the kens graddaddy purp collective. You can get that along with a really dank pure og, along with some others ive grown out.

good karma growers in clearlake( a lil out of the way) but worth the drive. All there cuts are verified and have been grown out by the owners. I 've got the real green crack , purple diesel, strawberry diesel, and a few other stellar cuts from there.

F

foothillfarmin

Not sure if your the same Candyman, but I bought up a bunch of pollen chucker seeds' Sugar Ape, is this your handy work Dr Candyman? It is Grape Ape crossed with TGA's Agent Orange, 2 very different phenos running currently ,a faster indica and a long sativa(my current outdoor xmas beast), both are looking sweet as can be.
If you pm me I can talk more on what you seek, many a good genetics run thru my woods, no mainstream oaktown bs, just good ole mary jane from the "other Emerald Triangle" where we strain hoard because we can!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FOOT:banana1sv6:
those are f2's i made from some gear i got from brother BLAKE, did you happen to get anything else from THE CHUKER maybe some BLACKBERRY or perhaps some PURPLE BARNEY or maybe some PURPLE VALLEY...
peace:hi

P.S. and ya it was GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You should be in Cali right about now I`d gess. So how you liking it? I got some `Pollen Chucker Seeds` as well.

F

foothillfarmin

Jaws ,I grabbed 1 of all that the shop had , but I donated all but the Sugar Ape, thanks by the way many heads enjoy these genetics for free,........my sativa dom pheno sitting outside should be here for xmas,and cant wait to throw the clones I have into flower indoors as well!!
I wish i had the others but only maybe 1 out of several selected patients may have even kept any clones, the others planted,sexed, and conquered!!!
I did get a solid vigorous male that brushed some local only strains and personal crosses and will be popping those in late Oct.,Nov., Dec. , and into the 2012 year, as I will be donating the county limits to all my patients for free.

JAWS

JAWS

MARK,
cool glad ya picked up some of my gear and hope you find something in them you like as much as i liked the BANANA OG/KUSH i got from a friend who got them from you....none of those were made for a show stopper they were made because ppl me were looking for those kinds of F2 so i made a bunch for every-body....

FOOT,
im not sure if all were listed i sent in like 1500 seeds soo that would have been like 150 packs, i remember the first batch went really fast so i was ask to send in more so i did....i look at ever site i go to but so far i have seen next to NOTHING as far as feed back gos, that patnership is now over so there will be no more POLLEN CHUCKER seeds put out...
thanks guys:hi

FOOT, major props to you my friend for sharing with your peeps...im glad to know some one had some fun with them...

F

foothillfarmin

Sorry to hear of no more chucker seeds, dont stop due to people who dont appreciate, a few of us still do and have nothing but the upmost respect for those who can enjoy and let others do as well.....now as far as the packs, if my memory serves me I bought 2 of each strain they had on shelf, only Pollen Chucker as I wont buy or grow Cali gear ever again, no matter what, and we only select a few others even worthy of buying and sprouting.
And just so you know the fun isnt over just yet, i plan on keeping the Sugar Ape going ,and it is already a major role in the next batch of unique flavors we have in store for our own fun!!!
I have worked the Grape Ape for years but not with a twist and TGA's Agent Orange is a sure twist, especially this sativa dom pheno, so if it is any worth, thank you thank you and thank you!!!!
And as far as sharing with friends and family, why wouldnt I,its boring playing with cannabis buy yourself, and this way they all get to get their hands dirty, and that is all I ask in return, no % of harvest, no this is yours/this is mine bs, just here you go -here is how to take care of it- now get dirty and c u at harvest!!!!

F

foothillfarmin

oh yeah I bought 10 packs total so it was 5 strains, 2 of each, and should have gotten clones from all but coulda shoulda woulda!!!!
PM me anytime to talk away from public eyes(anyone who wants to), thanks and have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Top Bottom