DR CANDYMAN-Super SOIL ULTIMIXXX

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Well Farm its been a long time since i posted anything, ive been a very busy man with not much time for the net anymore. Here's the ingredients to my super soil ultimixxx.

Sunshine Advanced #4
Canna Coco
Vermicrop Coconot
Dr Earth Homegrown Premium soil or EJ Amazon Bloom
Cocodan Coco croutons
Mother Earth course grade perlite #4
Vermiculite course grade
wiggle worm EWC

other amendments-
xtreme gardening-mykos 30, azos, calcarb
Dr earth Kelp meal
Organicare Pure Grow
progress earth bd thunder, earth tonic
ff marine cuisine
gh rare earth
go alaskan humus
roots o super nitro bat guano
international house of guano

I presoak all my soil in either Earth Tonic or Canna Rhizotonic.
This soilless mix is heaven for my roots

Tmpphpaquufl
Tmpphpdkfz5v
Tmpphpdnm4br
Tmpphpe8jtdo
Tmpphplaty0i
Tmpphpqg0irg
Tmpphps3nfr4
Tmpphptvkfth
Tmpphpxohvjl
Tmpphpwo9cqd
F

FastForward

Hey Dr C - long time - welcome back :)

Your local hydro shop my LOVE you to pieces!!!

What's your view on the Bud Factor X? Seems hellishly expensive for something with big claims and an NPK of 0-0-0 (or 0-0-1?!). Is it really worth it?

FF

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Hey bro all the grow shops in my area love me. lol I keep them all in business.
hey Venom man i've been lurking on your threads all year man.

JAWS

JAWS

hello BROTHER:hi
yup its been far to long indeed...

well shit it looks like some-one is gearing up for something big, but what else can one expect from the CANDY-MAN.....

great to see you getting back to it brother i hope things work out for YOU this time and the po-po stay the hell out of the way....
im watching:banana1sv6:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn candyman long time no see any breeding going on ?

true grit

true grit

Fantastic to see ya brother man!!! Good to see ya in action, can't wait to see what ya been working on!

And damn that is most def a super mix of goodies!

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
FF I still couldn't tell u rather or not the Bud factor x is worth it yet. I have way to many inputs on my grows to know what it is doing what. I def. love to use it as a foliar though it sure greens them up after a good spray.

Brotha Jaws things are looking bright my way. I have a few projects under wraps right now.

pimpin yes sir some breeding is in the works. cant wait to chuck this pollen.

thanx true grit my plants def. love my menu of goodies.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey odb i never tried 100% croutons, but i do love to add them to the mix they help give unbelievable texture to the soil. All i need now is some fytocell, Hygromite or Dyna rok II or Botanicare Hydrolite (silica stones) to add to the mix and some STG hail cubes to line the bottom of my pots and that will be the DR CANDYMAN SUPER SOIL ULTIMIXX 2.

B

biggs

looking good doc. glad to see your back doing what you love bro. got a question about the bud candy, as i've been thinking of giving it ago. does it enhance the flavours/smell of the buds, or do all the buds finish with a similar smell/taste? and have you used it in hydro?good luck with everything bro, looking forward to seeing some of your trees soon.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice mix it's good Yo see a fellow Connie user I also use bid factor x as a foliar spray along with organic wet Betty and Humboldt honey hydro and the next day I could see an increase in tric development and resin production what are the rates your useing it at and when do you start and stop using it ?? I have a question why buy all the an gear if your making a super soil I thought the whole point in making a super soul was to beable to just use water??? I really love Connie and the other advanced products I use when you get a min check out my thread and you can see what I get from using bud factor X as a foliar and a additive in my feeding any way can't wait to see the new crosses your making . Late

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Great to see ya back online brother, looking forward to seeing some candyland shots again... Az

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
what up doe rawman, AZ, Winta

looking good doc. glad to see your back doing what you love bro. got a question about the bud candy, as i've been thinking of giving it ago. does it enhance the flavours/smell of the buds, or do all the buds finish with a similar smell/taste? and have you used it in hydro?good luck with everything bro, looking forward to seeing some of your trees soon.

I really like using the BC i would say it def. enhances the flavor. They all finish with their individual taste. I never used it in hydro.

Nice mix it's good Yo see a fellow Connie user I also use bid factor x as a foliar spray along with organic wet Betty and Humboldt honey hydro and the next day I could see an increase in tric development and resin production what are the rates your useing it at and when do you start and stop using it ?? I have a question why buy all the an gear if your making a super soil I thought the whole point in making a super soul was to beable to just use water??? I really love Connie and the other advanced products I use when you get a min check out my thread and you can see what I get from using bud factor X as a foliar and a additive in my feeding any way can't wait to see the new crosses your making . Late

hey i know there are a million AN haters, but if used properly the CONNI is the bomb. I really dont like to grow w/o it. I never had buds so big w/o it.
BF X is perfect for foliar to me. its to expensive to water in the soil.
I use the super soil just for veg formula. I use 20-30 gal smart pots so my trees are able to eat up all the guanos etc... from the soil then i just go over the top with the flower formula. So in veg. i still use b-52, technaflora sugar daddy, yellow bottle bloom sea minerals, earth tonic, canna rhizotonic stuff like that.
In flower i like to use 50/50 1 ml each Big bud/hammerhead or kushie kush/hammerhead. towards the end i might use Gravity/hammerhead for a week or two then i switch to the overdrive. But i have to admit i hear so much good talk about the MOAB this round i will be doing the hammerhead/moab at the end.
I buy a lot of products to test out diff. effects on the plant. I have no loyalty to any one company. I have certain products that i really love.
Depending on the the given situation i use diff. stuff. Ill def. go check out your thread.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
what up doe rawman, AZ, Winta

I really like using the BC i would say it def. enhances the flavor. They all finish with their individual taste. I never used it in hydro.

hey i know there are a million AN haters, but if used properly the CONNI is the bomb. I really dont like to grow w/o it. I never had buds so big w/o it.
BF X is perfect for foliar to me. its to expensive to water in the soil.
I use the super soil just for veg formula. I use 20-30 gal smart pots so my trees are able to eat up all the guanos etc... from the soil then i just go over the top with the flower formula. So in veg. i still use b-52, technaflora sugar daddy, yellow bottle bloom sea minerals, earth tonic, canna rhizotonic stuff like that.
In flower i like to use 50/50 1 ml each Big bud/hammerhead or kushie kush/hammerhead. towards the end i might use Gravity/hammerhead for a week or two then i switch to the overdrive. But i have to admit i hear so much good talk about the MOAB this round i will be doing the hammerhead/moab at the end.
I buy a lot of products to test out diff. effects on the plant. I have no loyalty to any one company. I have certain products that i really love.
Depending on the the given situation i use diff. stuff. Ill def. go check out your thread.

I deff agree connie is awesome and I have had monster buds using it. I too am a product whore lol i use like 6 or 7 differetnt company's but mostly AN Botanicare , they work really well together IMOP an has the best base out there everything else can be argued but the base weathe connie sensi or iguana there's no one touching them IMOP I hear canna is rite up there though i wouldnt mind trying their coco a&B that would be cool one base for veg and bloom any way can't wait to see the girls and new strain stay frosty and grow safe peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom