Dr Candyman's Revenge

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Whats up Doc? Great to see ya back around, and so sorry you had to deal with LEO non-sense and ludicrous jail time bro. But seems you just keep on truckin! Can't wait for ya to get back in your groove bro, welcome home!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
glad 2 see u back fuck all snitches still have some of your packs stored

Z

zoeronerer

:cool0041:Hello everybody, its been a while. Last year the snitches caught up to me. I had to go to jail for a little while. I ended up on probation with a tether on my leg. The cops took everything i owned. They took most of my seed collection. I still have about half left, but i dont have most of my rare crosses anymore. It good to be back in the real world again. I miss the Farm and i hope everyone is enjoying the fruits of their labor. I sure didn't get to last year. I had a super project last fall but the cops took it all. I haven't even smoked in like 8 months, i never know when i'll b dropping piss.:afroweed:

hope to see u rite back in the game ....... time is strange but soon all this will be behind you ... consider yourself lucky and remember your knowledge will carry you through even more than you seed collection ... good luck from now on ..and aloha

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Fuck bro, rough times for sure, glad to see ya kickin around again.

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Sorry to hear about the bust Doc. If you need anything let me know. I have a couple packs of your gear laying around. Looking forward to some new stuff as well. Welcome back!

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey everybody thanx for the love i appreciate after all this crap went down. First off i need to give all PRAISE to GOD for seeing me through this mess. The cops courts and judges might b big but they can't not compete with the power of prayer and the Blessings of the MOST HIGH. AMEN.

I want to tell u all where i made my mistake. I trusted a few of my so-called friends to help me out this year and it back-fired on me. Doing these big grows every year by myself it hard work and i thought i needed some help. Well i got help alright help right to the cops. I hate snitches they sick major. d*%k.

My second big mistake is i threw a male plant away in the garbage. The cops took my garbage the day before they raided me. I normally always take my garbage a mile or 2 away. I got comfortable and lazy last year. And got busted for it. NEVER THROW ANYTHING IN THE GARBAGE that can incriminate u. I would never had got raided if i didn't have anything in the GARBAGE.

Thanx for all the love again ya. And all my buddies, u know who u r. Hit me in a pm. I would love to reconnect with everyone.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Well said Doc..you're absolutely right...the Lord got you through that mess and He will continue to help you too. You're right about the garbage and also trusting "friends"...I'd bet my last seed you'll never make those mistakes again as long as you live. We live and we learn...

Peace

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Welcome back Bro and thanks for inspiring all of us to get out there and pollinate our girls... JACK

Latest posts

Top Bottom