Dr Greenthumbs Cinderella 99 Harvest and Smoke report

• Thread starter Dr Gruber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Gruber

Hello All,

These are a couple of Doc Greenthumbs c-99's I grew from seed in 3 gal pots in foxfarm OF soil.
The pictures are from day 62 of flower and it's now day 64. The Doc said aprox 63 days, but they still need a bit more time before harvest.

I will keep this updated and list my yeild and smoke report.

All replies welcome.

Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 2
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 3
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 4
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 5
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 6
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 7
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 8
Dr greenthumbs cinderella 99 harvest and smoke report 9
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I grew out sum C99 from female seeds nl and it was sum tastey stuff:)

what she taste like??

D

Dr Gruber

Rght now it smells like Lime Starburst, I'm guessing the Pinapple will come out in the smoke or cure.

D

Dr Gruber

Right now it smells like Lime Starburst, I'm guessing the Pinapple will come out in the smoke or cure. It still has a bit to go before harvest, I'll let you know how she smokes.

D

Dr Gruber

mosca is the king of the c-99 strain imo

This will be my first time ever trying C-99 from anyone, but the Doc hasnt let me down yet. I'm not a great grower yet, but I think Greenthumbs c-99 looks great despite my problems. the Doc himself told me I could have gotton a bigger yeild if I had used 5 gal pots, maybe next time.

Maybe someday I will get to try the Mosca c-99 and compare.

D

Dr Gruber

Here are a couple pictures of a small nug I picked at day 64. I will let it dry and smoke it when I harvest the rest.

IMG 0146
IMG 0147
D

Dr Gruber

update

One of the cindy's was futher along then the other 2 so on that one I harvested the top 1/3 of the plant and put the bottom 2/3 closer to the light to finish off.
That was at day 68 and I think the others have about a week or less to go.

Here are a couple pics from last nights chop...

IMG 0149
IMG 0151
W

WolfDawg

Lookin great, Gruber, it's one of the strains I've wanted to run for awhile, looking forward to more pics and to hear how she smokes.

The C99 I've smoked hasn't been pineappley but kinda citrus with a little flowery smell in there and very potent up up high.

Apparently the pineapple pheno was found after poppin many seeds, guess you'll see how much pineapple comes through in the end.:harvest:

D

Dr Gruber

Lookin great, Gruber, it's one of the strains I've wanted to run for awhile, looking forward to more pics and to hear how she smokes.

The C99 I've smoked hasn't been pineappley but kinda citrus with a little flowery smell in there and very potent up up high.

Apparently the pineapple pheno was found after poppin many seeds, guess you'll see how much pineapple comes through in the end.:harvest:

Dr Greenthumb says that all these beans should be very uniform and all are the "pineapple cut".
Having said that, out of the 4 beans that I popped, 3 of them are very much alike but the one I just chopped looks different, and finished earlier. Who knows, it could have been something I did. The smell you described sounds very much like what I'm smelling as it drys....still has a way to go before I can smoke it though.

So far I've harvested 277 g's (wet weight) off the first plant and have another 40 or so g's left on it to go.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I

iahsound

Wow those are looking nice boss!!!please show a dry pic!! looking sweet!!:rastadancing::party0023::rastadancing:

N

Night Howl

Beautiful nugs!!! I will be eagerly awaiting the smoke report. 'iahsound': I love the raver smileys, that's classic!! :D

S

Science

Man let us know how she changes over the cure. More pics man, lol. Laters:bong-hits:

D

Dr Gruber

So after drying for 8 days I put the harvest into jars for curing. Total weight so far is 74.6 grams from the first plant, which is about 2.66 oz's.
It is really starting to take on the Pinapple smell and taste, but it has a very smooth floral taste that is coming through stronger before the cure. I let the trichs just start to amber before the harvest and the stone is a very nice up high so far. I took pictures but then my battery died, so I will get them up later.

Cant wait for these to cure and the rest of the plants to finish so I can give a full report.

Peace-dg

D

Dr Gruber

pictures

Here are a few shots of the dry bud before my battery ran out and right before I cut the stems off and put them in jars.:bubblez:

IMG 0153
IMG 0154
IMG 0156
IMG 0160
IMG 0161
IMG 0164
IMG 0165
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow man very nice you did a great job growing her. next time you run her try taking some nugs areound 50-52 days. it wont have amber trichs but the high is alot more racey and up. i dont know what doc recomends for a flower time on his though or what pheno he reversed.

heres a few shots of mosca's hope you dont mind. if so i will remove them.

fruit punch pheno

DSCN4103
DSCN4107
DSCN4120
DSCN3965
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
your plant looks like it yeilded reall nice as well.

J

John Smith Esq.

im liking the look of those tasty bud shots Dr Gruber, congrats on the job well done!

are those pipe cleaners on your stalks?? hmm, innovative - i use picture frame hooks and string to hang my weed but they look loads easier to use..

Sherwood

Sherwood

Rad stuff man, I am jelouse because I don't have any of Docs C99. The Moscas sound and look great too, and since we are talking Cindy I just got some of these C99's of the Bros Grimm stuff, plus I have some Madness, I'm going to grow them out and see what the fuss is. I really wish I had the Doc c99, I'm growing his Irainian G13 and his Ghost cut OG right now, he has fire.

Top Bottom