Dr. Kippling Increadible Bulk - Auto

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Any one have experience with this strain - wish I had a camera never seen a plant like this before - the genetic's must be really unstable - after 70 days plant has some premature buds, ect - no flower's - have scoped it - some very small tic's (very few) going to pull plant a throw it away. Anyone else have issues' ? Seems like it's it preflower stage after 70 + days .

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea with fast seeds auto gsc, it was supposed to belike a 65 day, ended up almost 100 days. Super unstable, but ended up with 75g of bud and 5g of dabs. I wouldn't pull her yet

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

First time with a few autos was last year. All seemed real unstable and all were SUPER sensitive all the way around. None made it past week 3-4 veg. A couple of them from Samsara and one from Vision did look super deaky dank though..hairs and fat crystals and some smells after like day 15 from seed, lol

*verdict is still out on autos will try some more at some point

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

First time with a few autos was last year. All seemed real unstable and all were SUPER sensitive all the way around. None made it past week 3-4 veg. A couple of them from Samsara and one from Vision did look super deaky dank though..hairs and fat crystals and some smells after like day 15 from seed, lol

*verdict is still out on autos will try some more at some point
Man the verdict is in on Dinafem autos. They are superior. And I put the yield and quality up against any photo grower of my experience. Only diff is I can't veg longer fur even bigger plant. But I already run or room with these. They are for stable. If you wanna try autos again I recommend them, DNA genetics, advanced seeds, and paradise seeds have all been good to me. Dinafem will produce 200g + plants with some strains.

H

hawkman

Dinafem has very good "auto's - also DNA, for superior seeds look at Holy Smokes and Ace seeds (no auto's) Dinafem's purple Kush I would recommend this to you , very good yieldier, tall plant (3 foot) compact buds

H

hawkman

Yea with fast seeds auto gsc, it was supposed to belike a 65 day, ended up almost 100 days. Super unstable, but ended up with 75g of bud and 5g of dabs. I wouldn't pull her yet
I did a heavy defoliation but in week 10 of flower - nuts ?? - Also heard of Vast and Fast =2 is poor genetic's know of one person that threw both plant out !!!!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I did a heavy defoliation but in week 10 of flower - nuts ?? - Also heard of Vast and Fast =2 is poor genetic's know of one person that threw both plant out !!!!
I try not to trim the autos too hard. I'm pretty gentle on my scrog, and how I handle them. But I'd you run Dinafem they really let you get away with a lot more

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

hard to go wrong with any DINAFEM (big fan in general of the people and work) ....thanks for the info

mancdank

mancdank

Dr krippling choc orange auto
Probably one of the best smokes ever really is choc orange I ran only 2 of these with a room full of sweet seeds cream mandarine xl auto and even though they was good also the choc orange was real nice a real mouth waterer that actually tasted like it smelt which ime is hard to find the smell is usually there but with a card board taste

H

hawkman

Probably one of the best smokes ever really is choc orange I ran only 2 of these with a room full of sweet seeds cream mandarine xl auto and even though they was good also the choc orange was real nice a real mouth waterer that actually tasted like it smelt which ime is hard to find the smell is usually there but with a card board taste
Glad you had a good grow with Dr. Kripplings

Top Bottom