Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Grow Pics

• Thread starter pavlow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pavlow

pavlow

Almost 6 weeks into flower now and this is some real nice looking herb, smell is ridiculous. Grown in coir and a bit of perlite. Gh flora trip and calmag. Topped once at 3 weeks, supercropped at 5 and all main branches tied down to get a nice flat canopy. Another 4-5 weeks to go and this girl is going to be super sticky. Will get the slr out for the update.
Dr krippling incredible bulk grow pics
Dr krippling incredible bulk grow pics 2

pavlow

pavlow

It's from dr krippling. Super skunk x big bud x green spirit. Reported to be 20-24% thc. Will post a pic in a couple of weeks come harvest day.

mancdank

mancdank

Ohh incredible bulk!never heard o that b4.were does it come from and wats its lineage?it looks like it deffo lives up to the "bulk" name
It's a commercial strain bro and imo probably won't be for u I've tried a couple of pheno of it and all was tasteless but the guy I got it off says it's his favorable plant to grow which tells me he's all about the £££ and not the grade

mancdank

mancdank

pavlow

pavlow

Them heads are looking real nice bro what flavours are u getting when u smell it and does this transfer to the taste the pheno I tried were all tasteless
The best I could describe the smell would be as a very pungent and sweet, almost sickly, citrus smell. I haven't tried it yet but it is about 1 week now till chop. Since I posted those last photos it has gotten noticeably more resinous. I may chop all the top colas first and leave the rest for another 10 days or so. I find it quite hard to believe that it will be tasteless, not that I'm saying what you have tried wasn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom