Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk

• Thread starter Deadsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm subbed.. I got one of these as a mother and about 13 clones going. But I'm gonna just toss the clones and go with some new genetics I just ordered but I'm excited to see somebody grow it out... will be watching for sure..

Deadsy

Deadsy

Here are my pink diesel x amnesia, auto blueberry, 5 big freezes aka silverbacks,a stunted gs cookies auto, and a small unknown I'll post pics of these also maybe start a different journal. The little bud is from the gs cookies I left it in its starter cube way to long when I was out of town for work and by the time I got it in a bucket it was already budding I guess that's what stunted it.

Deadsy

Deadsy

I'll get some more pics in soon the bulks are growing like crazy hope I don't run out of room. And I've abused em. (Not intentionally) Just have to leave them home alone a lot. Think I'm going to switch to all 5 gallon instead of the 3.5 the extra 1.5 gallons might help cause they have been dry or near dry a few times by the time I was able to get to them.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Any tips from some of you old timers will be appreciated. I've been growing outside on and off since I was 15 ,both vegetable gardens and canna . Just recently started inside( about 4 yrs)I'm a firm believer that no matter how long you've been doing something you never know it all.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Bulks really starting to fill out. I've got the hps light up as high as I can get it took out the adjustments and clipped it start to the lugs in the ceiling. Big difference between the buds on the hps side and the buds under the LEDs.

Deadsy

Deadsy

Man these babies are really starting to smell they are putting off a REALLY sweet smell almost like over ripe strawberries . I got a knew 6 in vivosun carbon filter (cheap but effective). I cut the prefilter off the outside and fitted it to the inside of the filter and duct taped a six to four reducer with the four inch fitted into the 6 inch can filter then duct taped the six inch side to the discharge side of the 6 inch fan. That way I can run the fan outside the grow space. Probably not ideal but it's working in this growing environment.

Deadsy

Deadsy

The big freezes are coming along nicely. The pink diesel x Amnesia is needing a trim some of the fan leaves are showing signs of necrosis after I took the pic I clipped em off , hopefully that was signs of a defincy that I have treated for and I won't see anymore problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom