Dr.kripplings Incrediable Bulk .does Anyone Have Experiance With This Strain Indoors?

• Thread starter marsfan300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

marsfan300

going to plant this strain in cocoa grow and i cant find the nut blend i used to use with cocoa grow it was called monkey juice.it was two parts veg and two parts bloom it was simple and very effective.any suggestionsfor a new simple line of nuts specifficaly made for cocoa?the monkey juice was.

M

marsfan300

well i have fair to good knowledge so feel free to ask questions.i know i will.im going soiless this round cocoa grow but they no longer make monkey juice so i dont know what simple nut mix to use now.i hate when they discontinue a brand or change name with no notification.any suggs?

H

hawkman

All I can say that it is what it says - thought it was a auto at first so after the first 70 days of 18/6 - did a heavy defoilation and put into a 12/12 cycle 2 weeks later - NOW this plant is really filling out and it's is going to reach it stated yields and even in a 3 gallon bucket - if I knew it was a regular plant would have use a 5 -10 gallon - the yields would then have been out of this world. When the breeder states you can do anything to this plant and it will preform - they are telling the truth. would recommend it !!!

H

hawkman

Look at Humbolts Own - know advanced nutrient as "juice" - for organic Super Tea and Budswell

M

marsfan300

All I can say that it is what it says - thought it was a auto at first so after the first 70 days of 18/6 - did a heavy defoilation and put into a 12/12 cycle 2 weeks later - NOW this plant is really filling out and it's is going to reach it stated yields and even in a 3 gallon bucket - if I knew it was a regular plant would have use a 5 -10 gallon - the yields would then have been out of this world. When the breeder states you can do anything to this plant and it will preform - they are telling the truth. would recommend it !!!
what kind of lights are you using on the incrediable bulk

H

hawkman

im using led first go-around with led
Just make sure that you watch for heat/light "burn" which is presented by top leaves + turning golden/brown - kept the correct light distance - mentioned issues is a common mistake. sure you will have a great grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom