Dr. Node's .4%PGR Paclobutrazol

• Thread starter Nobodynobody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I have been do some research a testing with this paclobutrazol. Paclo is found in few products that many growers have try out all ready. Few names would be BushMaster, Phosphoload, Bud Ignitor, and this new bottle I just picked up called Dr Node's. Plant Height Regulator.....
images

This bottle from what I hear is Super concentrated compare to Phosphoload. Its more like 16 p-load in the 32oz bottle I got. From what my ears hear, people recommend .25ml / gallon.

The direction tend to talk about mixing 1-4ppm. Plus all plants types and crops need to have the right strength to take affect witch does not have any mix directions at all. Making it vary hard to just place your mix in. It talk more about the type of Azaleas, Bedding Plants, Bulb Crop,chrysanthemums, perennials, Poinsettias,woody plants, flowering foliage, and the list just keeps going for the way to use this stuff...

Getting this bottle in the USA is vary hard to. Witch is funny that is its made by china in the USA. Who ever thought China would use use to make a product that is not allowed here...

Since I have used all of the other products with the same genetic, I should see something different on my 1st time useing this product so we see!:movie

(Hydro-Soil) posted a thread few weeks ago talking about the few items that got taken off the self. Check the link out, you will find out what is inside the bottles that got taken off the market.

Gotta love wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paclobutrazol
Other thoughts, use BudBlood 1st week into flipping and your plant height regulator during 2/3ed week to stop growth. Or Bud Ignitor will to both of BudBlood and your height regulator cim. Just got to use Bud Ignitor for 2 weeks not 1 to make this magic happen. I done this using p-load.

H

Hydro-Soil

Please don't use this shit. (Unless you're the only one using your harvest)

Liver damage... carcinogens... Paclo not used for ANY food products in the US, Ringing a bell?

Thanks!

S

swisscheese

It's just like gravity etc enjoy bigger harder buds that taste like shit bro and possibly harming other peoples health as well. ;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Not to mention the increased chanse of botrytis...

Keep it natural dude.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Please know what your talking about...!

I have been do some research a testing with this paclobutrazol. Paclo is found in few products that many growers have try out all ready. Few names would be BushMaster, Phosphoload, Bud Ignitor, and this new bottle I just picked up called Dr Node's. Plant Height Regulator.....
images

This bottle from what I hear is Super concentrated compare to Phosphoload. Its more like 16 p-load in the 32oz bottle I got. From what my ears hear, people recommend .25ml / gallon.

The direction tend to talk about mixing 1-4ppm. Plus all plants types and crops need to have the right strength to take affect witch does not have any mix directions at all. Making it vary hard to just place your mix in. It talk more about the type of Azaleas, Bedding Plants, Bulb Crop,chrysanthemums, perennials, Poinsettias,woody plants, flowering foliage, and the list just keeps going for the way to use this stuff...

Getting this bottle in the USA is vary hard to. Witch is funny that is its made by china in the USA. Who ever thought China would use use to make a product that is not allowed here...

Since I have used all of the other products with the same genetic, I should see something different on my 1st time useing this product so we see!:movie

(Hydro-Soil) posted a thread few weeks ago talking about the few items that got taken off the self. Check the link out, you will find out what is inside the bottles that got taken off the market.

Gotta love wiki
Other thoughts, use BudBlood 1st week into flipping and your plant height regulator during 2/3ed week to stop growth. Or Bud Ignitor will to both of BudBlood and your height regulator cim. Just got to use Bud Ignitor for 2 weeks not 1 to make this magic happen. I done this using p-load.

Hey nobody: This stuff is easily available n usa and this product was bought out by GH awhile ago...do your homework

http://shop.simplyhydro.com/Dr-Nodes_p_2674.html

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It was a biz move I'm guessing...I mean they do have the one legal plant shortener or whatever they call these things...lol
Or it's got the proper labeling...
A monopoly if you will

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Again, I think it's a "if people are so crazy about these products, we gotta have one.."
Atleast they didn't waste their R & D to create one, they just picked the best one or most concentrated I think...

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

This product looks just as bad if not worse than some of the other products that have been determined unsafe for consumable crops of any kind.

We should make a sticky with a master list of ALL products containing PGR's of any kind and then let the grower decide if he/she wants to use it or not.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

glad there are folks that find it and keep pumping bud full of it.

not.

click80

click80

images

Gotta love wiki

dude I got a headache from trying to understand your grammar....hey if I am wrong I am wrong and i apologize in advance but your post reads like the assembly instructions you get in shitty import products...again sorry if i am wrong but your syntax/grammar makes me think you used google translate and are a shill....or I am really wrong and owe you an apology...

if you are a shill this is not the way to get people on here to try this shit...as far as I know most of the people on here wouldn't put that shit on a bonsai tree....

Illmind

Illmind

there are natural way to handle the stretch.. i swear ppl get lazier n lazier would rather take the easy way always. i only trust a select few ppls meds these days. sad..

B

Bluenote

there are natural way to handle the stretch.. i swear ppl get lazier n lazier would rather take the easy way always. i only trust a select few ppls meds these days. sad..

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I mean really , how hard is it to control your size timing on when you flip , shouldn't folks have some idea of what stretch they're going to get? What happened to LST etc, etc......

click80

click80

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I mean really , how hard is it to control your size timing on when you flip , shouldn't folks have some idea of what stretch they're going to get? What happened to LST etc, etc......

I just ask 'em real nice to keep it at about twice their flip height and they usally oblige me...nice cannabis plants that they are...lol

B

Bluenote

I just ask 'em real nice to keep it at about twice their flip height and they usally oblige me...nice cannabis plants that they are...lol

Seems pretty simple to me , if you know or can make an educated guess at how much stretch you'll get..wellllll 1 for 1 at 24 inches gets you 4 feet and so on.

The genetics of the strain usually give you a clue or two as to the stretch.

click80

click80

I just found out an amazing product It's made through an intricate fusion of genetics, nutrients and proper chemistry.

It's called a Willow Tree. Just go cut a big ass bunch, cut into 5" lengths, enough to fill a big mason jar, add RO water slightly heated, let steep for about 2 weeks.

Fucking makes roots explode. Also gives the plant an overall boost and obvious major step in in vigor, makes them beasty as hell.

Top Bottom