DR40 Tent Grow- first grow

• Thread starter MtnGoat3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

So close I can smell it...

Hey Farmers...Just a few more days and I think she is going to be ready for harvest. I plan on leaving her in complete darkness for the last two days, to help squeeze out a little more resin. The buds are already shimmering with a thick glossy coat of triches. I will post some more pics before I put her to rest.

Shiva- No worries man... I just left it the way I had it this time, and next time I plan on trimming a little more. I hope this way I might have the chance to see a difference. There hasn't been a lot of new pistil growth, but she sure has been swelling. If I harvest this one as planned she will be around 9 weeks of flowering. Thanks for getting back to me though.

Greenthumb- Thanks man...That red thing is a small but powerful fan. It's actually a Vornado Zippy. The fins on this fan are made of some type of black cloth ...like polyester. If the leaves get close or bump them they do not rip the leaves up. Very nice fan for a small space and very reasonably priced.

Ben Gilroy- Welcome to the Farm... I love the Secret Jardin tents and the dr40 is perfect for my limited space. Man the 120 is a great size and if you have the space I highly suggest it. I hope to see some photos of your setup once you get it going. Enjoy it.

Kennie B- That Larry was veg'd for about 2 months. A friend had veg'd her for 4 weeks before I got the tent and then it took me another 4 weeks of veg till I got the tent stable in its air flow and temps to feel comfortable enough to put it into flower. It sure was fun getting everything to fit with her size.

Peaceful farming to all.:damnhippie:

MtnGoat3

MtnGoat3

Got carried away

Hey Farmers,
It's been awhile since I last posted. I was a little too anxious after my first harvest and wanted to get started on the next round... though I felt my first harvest was pretty successful. I ended up with a little shy of 2 oz off that Lemon Larry clone. Here are just a few shots of the harvest. Right now I am running a DR120 with a mix of some seeds I popped and some clones. There is a better pheno of that Lemon Larry, a Northern Lights, BlueMoonshine, and S.A.G.E. Things are looking great at 34 days of flowering. I will soon post pics of the new project, but for now here is the Kush. Peace.:rollj:

IMG 2230
IMG 2231
IMG 2236
IMG 2237
IMG 2241
IMG 2249
IMG 2259
IMG 2260

Latest posts

Top Bottom