• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Will do! I'm pumped
Same here, this is feeling like a good year. Got a lot of infrastructure in place that's taken a few years, finally really have learned the sun patterns at my property, and the the microclimate. Had 3 years in oregon now selecting for mold resistance and fast flowering monsters, so thinking this is the year I hit it out of the park genetic wize. My first year here from cali was a very high learning curve, and most those elite cali genetics I quickly discovered mold easy as hell. Overnight 80% humidity, morning dew, and afternoon fog....the enemies for sure here. That and endless rain. Hopefully I make this season work well enough to move back home to cali.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

So I assume you know hazeman.lol.
One of the more under rated growers IMO.
You got everything humming along nicely.good luck on this seasons outdoor run

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
So I assume you know hazeman.lol.
One of the more under rated growers IMO.
You got everything humming along nicely.good luck on this seasons outdoor run

Hazeman is the man! Super awesome, and down to earth. Has built people's career as breeders just for sheer joy of the plant. Super respect to hazeman! He's gifted me with ,any elite cuts, and many fire seeds. Can't go wrong buying his seeds.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Deffo!and theyr a great price too.i have a couple o packs of his in the tub.bubba x 88g13hp and something else.i heard the mikado from seeds was good so it will be cool to see how the cut itself goes.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Nothing like hauling 26 yards of compost across 5 acres thru mud in the rain lol. Slow process, but gotta get done!

20170327 170340
20170327 171115

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Seedlings are chugging, growth is slow right now. Having no sun and 40 degree over night lows definitely not ideal, but hey, sorting the weak out, and figuring who does well in cold, so I'm all for the knowledge, while also offering ganja smoke up we get some dang sun!

20170327 113250

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Yesterday workflow..,,getting more compost moved. 26 yards total is being moved back here and spread. Have to haul it from the front my acreage, and bring to the rear corner. Not an easy task by wheelbarrow and lawn trailer but getting it done. Went ahead and mulched this section to, rains coming back so wanted it protected a little. Also sprayed down the garden area with my full knf arsenal.

20170328 143856
20170328 145253

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom