Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
orange dreams keeper 3. Day 42. Shes not loving the jungle humidity. One of my densest, no stretch, and tightest structure, and best yielders...which isn't always the best for 99% humidity. Got skunk dog x orange dreams seeds being formed...hoping to infuse some of that bullet proof skunk dog nature. Long term Ill be working with this cut, with the goal being to create a line off her that keeps the magic, and the terps, open the structure up, and increase the resistance to rot.

Orange dreams 3 day 42 1 of 1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Bangin cherries. Sad to say this, but Ive officially decided this will be going into the "dead project" pile. Not seeing what I wanted to, and not smelling what I wanted to, and in general just a mid level type, and in the quest for the best, cant keep mid level around,

Bangin cherri day 42 1 of 1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Mac Dragon - #6. Mac1 Caps cut x Dragons stash f2 red male.

So far its looking like we have 5 mac dragon phenos that will be rerun to narrow down a keeper. This is one of them. #6. She has a fast flower, this sample is day 47. have some left up to take deeper in to compare. Smoke is thick and potent already. This was a "dirty" run with no dehumidifier due to power issues. so saw the worst of the climate. Next run will do with a dehumidifier and see what we can do. Terps on this one are gas forward, with a underlying doughy layer. very sticky and overall super pumped to see how this line turned out. Especially with mac1s reputation as a tricky breeder.

Macdragon 6 1 of 1
Macdragon 6 1 of 1 2
Macdragon 6 1 of 1 3
Macdragon 6 1 of 1 4
Macdragon 6 1 of 1 5

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
mac dragon no 7 - one of the tentative keepers.

race track terps - fuel, exhaust, and some sweet treats under it. Sticky AF. we have had 4 days of rain here so they been in 90% humidity in the greenhouse all week and no rot yet. holding strong and smelling dank af and looking dank. gotta love the combo

Mac dragon No 7 day 61 1 of 1
Mac dragon No 7 day 61 1 of 1 2
Mac dragon No 7 day 61 1 of 1 3
Mac dragon No 7 day 61 1 of 1 4
Mac dragon No 7 day 61 1 of 1 8

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Mac dragon #10 - Tentative keeper (mac 1 caps cut @Capulator x dragons stash f2 red male)

this one is blueberry danishes cookie pastry terps. With some fuelly notes under.

day 61. holding strong. Did cut a spot of caterpillar rot out but after removing it hasnt spread.

Mac dragon No 10 day 61 1 of 1
Mac dragon No 10 day 61 1 of 1 2
Mac dragon No 10 day 61 1 of 1 4
Mac dragon No 10 day 61 1 of 1 5
Mac dragon No 10 day 61 1 of 1 6

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
some shots of my panamoniuem f2 project...

Been a long time coming but Im finally going to get the line to f2. Im trying to work towards improving, and isolating for the spirt of the panama, selections going towards the electric lemon metallic terps, and extreme plant size. long term project for sure.

Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 2
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 3
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 4
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 5
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 6
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 7
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 8
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 9
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 10
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 11
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 12
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 13
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 14
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 15
Panamoniuem f2 1 of 1 16

Hoosier_grower

Hoosier_grower

Looks like a phenomenal spot, I can’t wait to be able to grow under the sun....I hope the move and all that entails are working themselves out, don’t look like u skipped a beat, some great work man, love the interview on GC, idk if J is the one behind all the breeding and IG but seems like a really humble and cool cat that’s chock full of outdoor growing knowledge. Big ups to ya man👊🏻🤙🏻

For anyone wanting to hear more from DFG there is a couple great interviews on the GrowCast, shout out Jordan River on those and RIP rob smith☝🏼

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
its rainy season now here in hawaii, which means a lot of rainbows!
20201115 173609

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Looks like a phenomenal spot, I can’t wait to be able to grow under the sun....I hope the move and all that entails are working themselves out, don’t look like u skipped a beat, some great work man, love the interview on GC, idk if J is the one behind all the breeding and IG but seems like a really humble and cool cat that’s chock full of outdoor growing knowledge. Big ups to ya man👊🏻🤙🏻

For anyone wanting to hear more from DFG there is a couple great interviews on the GrowCast, shout out Jordan River on those and RIP rob smith☝🏼

cheers man thanks!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well i suppose i just better keep this log going, we are on to the third run now!

last run was harvested, greenhouse cleaned and santized, a few upgrades done, and reloaded and ready to veg. this round we are rocking some simple concrete buckets with tposts to use some trellis. got this round trellised hard, and will be veggin for 2 weeks to fill the first layer before flippng full greenhouse. This run will be reversing the local clone only skunkdog cut. shes a fuel, sour floral terp, with stellar mold and mildew resistance.

will be very fun seeing how she reverses, and hopefully we make some nice sacks of beans.

heres the gh from a few days ago...always looks so sad after they get the hardcore bondage.

20201112 151706

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
strains getting seeded by skunkdog reversal hopefully

Strain name / Breeder / source.

• 1992 Og – Rarebuyer cut
  • Triangle Kush – Rarebuyer Cut
  • Gorilla Glue #4-joesy – Rarebuyer Cut
  • GMO – Mamiko - Rarebuyer Cut
  • DFG Orange Dreams – “Lisa”
  • DFG Orange Dreams #3 – DFG - fifty415 cut
  • Car Crasher – Tsunami Seeds – Tsunami Seeds Cut
  • Peanut Butter Breath – Thug Pug – Matchmaker cut
  • DFG Blackberry Hashplant – jiminy crickets cut
  • Maui Skunkdog – Matchmaker Cut
  • Cherry Pie -cookie fam– Two Dogs Seeds Cut
  • DTK – CSI – two dogs seeds Cut
  • T-1000 – CSI – Tigard Farms Selected / Shared by two dogs seeds
  • Love Fruit – Staefli Farms - DFG Selected
  • Sour Bx2 – Karma – Matchmaker Cut
  • DFG Mac Dragon #7- DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #10- DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #12- DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #15 - DFG Selected
  • DFG Mac Dragon #18- DFG Selected
  • Garlic Breath #21 -Thug Pug- DFG Selected
  • Zamaldelca #3 – Ace Seeds – DFG Selected
  • Trop odder popz - EvermoreGenetics- Lava Zone Genetics
  • Blue blood orange - Blue Blood Genetics - Lava Zone Genetics

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
the skunkdog down the hill getting sprayed with sts. will let them flower for 2 weeks head start then move em up into the greenhouse and turn those lights off and let everything flip
20201115 092201

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
next round of seeds popped to...

this time all feminized seed so going straight into 25 gallon pots with solo cup mini greenhouses.

11 Marilyn Munroe - lit farms / grandiflora genetics
36 mac dragon #7 x orange dreams #3 (r) i just made last cycle

20201114 133525
20201114 131016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom