Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Hi @DFG What might you recommend that stays stalky and "hopefully" could hold itself up in a storm?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Crumble Cake Male pollination –

Crumble cake – Bred by Blood and Fire Family Genetics. Mendo Crumble Mendo mikey lion / Higher heights cut x Grape Crème Cake (Bloom Seed Co)

Females:

Blood And Fire Family Genetics - Crumble Cake Female

DFG- Mac Dragon #7 (Mac 1 x Dragons Stash f2)

DFG- Mac Dragon #10 (Mac 1 x Dragons Stash f2)

DFG -Deep Dreams – (dfg / Bulletproof Collab Deep Breath x Orange Dreams)

DFG Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 – Mischif Mike Selection

Banana Og

Archive - Sherbadough

Sour Diesel

Lemon Tree

Maui Skunkdog

Dalat Vietnamese P-1 #1

Dalat Vietnamese P-1 #2

Dalat Vietnamese P-1 #3

PirateshipBaba – Terminal Lance #11 – (Vs-1 x in the pines)

Pirateshipbaba – Mushroom Onion Soup (Acapulco Gold x Meathbreath)

PirateshipBaba – Jeffrey #2 (Terminal Lance x Magic Man)

PirateshipBaba – Jeffrey #2 (Terminal Lance x Magic Man)

Cherry Pie

Snow High Seeds – Devil Skunk #1

Highland Thai #1

Highland Thai #2

Highland Thai #3

Highland Thai #4

Highland Thai #5

Highland Thai #6

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
and for those watching my dragons stock market challenge.....been quite the journey so far!

I reset the account in Jan - 278 to now 5900. Chugging right along!

Screenshot 360

Madmax

Madmax

Just beautiful Jeff..hows the weather.you guys in spring yet.

Love that mac dragon you have just released.soo dank 😍

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
got to visit cannaessentials farm in oregon, and snapped some photos. they pulled some dank keepers outta my pack, their new number 1 at the facility is my modified macberry moonshine. Testing in the 4-6% terps, 24-29% thc numbers, and has the garlic from the gmo with the boozey funky notes from the moonshine side. Throws down like the GMO, but only takes 9 weeks of flower instead of 13. Its hitting shelves everything in oregon, along with my adrenaline dragon line, and my blackberry moonshine bx1 line!

Modified macberry moonshine   cannaessentials
Modified macberry moonshine   cannaessentials  1
Modified macberry moonshine   cannaessentials  2
Modified macberry moonshine   cannaessentials  3
Modified macberry moonshine   cannaessentials  4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
been a bit since i Updated,

We have settled into the new place in oregon, and are setting up the grow room here. We just got a big apartment for a bit while we look for a place to buy, but in the mean time I wanted to get a few projects rolling..

got 2 5x5 tents setup, and a 2x4 for cloning. The bigger tents have the luxx pro 640 Watt leds in them, and first run in one will be reversing the above modified macberry moonshine cut, and the other tent Ill be hunting thru my blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine line.

20220721 210653

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Forgot to hit the post button apparently - This was from 8/4

one tent is nicely locked and loaded!

Will be reversing my modified macberry moonshine line. Got 10 total MMM, 3 will be reversed, and 7 will be seeded to make s1s.

Also have -

Forum cookies
Gelato x dosido
GMO
Sherb
Grape Pie
GG#4
La Kush Cake
Runtz
Dragon

all in this tent to be seeded as well.

So far I love these luxx leds, don't miss the DE or HPS at all lol. Gonna flip the 3 revesals on monday, and then the rest the cycle 2 weeks after that.
This cycle everything is in 3 gallons, with down to earth pro organic soil, and will be being some basic top dressings and water cycle. Nothing to crazy.

20220804 132010

Heres the Blackberry Moonshine bx1 x modified Macberry Moonshine Tester tent. These also are getting into 3 gallons of pro organic soil, need to pick up a few more bags to get the rest uppotted, got a tray of smaller seedlings behind them as well in case my male / female ratio is poor. Hoping to run 18-24 females of this in this tent to see what the line holds, as well as get my first sinsemilla batch done to fill up my head stash jars

20220804 131839
20220804 131846
20220804 131850
20220804 131854

and the smallest tent - got the next round after the BMS x MMM going - Will be -

Cherry pie x mac dragon #7 reversal I made in Hawaii, looking for a keeper mom to hold, ideally with the more pie terps but the MD easy going / resistant / not finicky nature. If I can find what I'm looking for...that would be great, and I probably would start using it in my breeding work. But alas, hope in one hand...and well you know how that saying goes lol. Will have to see what testing brings and see if the ganja gods blessed this union.

Also have

TK x Skunkdog BX1 made by my homie in hawaii - Matchmaker genetics germinating. I plan to also pop some TK x Chemdog 91 bx1 from el Jefe when they arrive as well. These will all veg out while the current cycle flowers.

In the cloner I also have...what looks to be...the legit Chemdog 91 cut. I've been looking for her for years...and I think I may have finally found her...so heres hoping it roots and ends up proving to be legit. also have copies of everything in the reversal tent rooting for the next pollination cycle as well.

All in all, wheels of progress are turning, and this room is starting to look like a grow!

20220804 131934

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom