Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

not sure which one will be ours yet, but a lifelong dream of mine is starting to come true....paid the deposit a while back and finally pups were born on easter!

dogue de Bordeaux x English mastiff cross...

View attachment 1110249
We had the “hooch” dog ourselves a long with a bull mastiff both are awesome companions!! Congrats on the new pup ! Pretty soon you will have 150lb lap dog ! Lol very affectionate and loyal dogs both breeds

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
We had the “hooch” dog ourselves a long with a bull mastiff both are awesome companions!! Congrats on the new pup ! Pretty soon you will have 150lb lap dog ! Lol very affectionate and loyal dogs both breeds

Yea, dad is 180# and mom is 165# gonna be a big boy for sure!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Thanks for the response bud i was hoping you would say that! Im gna run blueberry and banging i will be posting pics thru out the summer here n on I.g. 💪

cheers bud cant wait to see em going

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
mac dragon number 18 just trimmed. smells of sour puppy breath, kicks like a mule. not the best looking of the phenos. but still a nice one.

Mac dragon 18 1 of 1
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 4
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 5
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 6
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 7
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 8
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 9
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 10
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 11
Mac dragon 18 1 of 1 12

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
reversal plants doing their thing...tucked into the barn overhang,

20210412 065536
20210412 065607

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
greenhouse is nearly ready to flip!

Mac dragon reversals are 2 weeks in, and have been hit now with STS 6 times. Got a few more plants to work thru deleafing, do a good deep clean, IPM spray, and flipping likely 4-18 or 4-20.

20210413 132646
20210413 132744

tobh

tobh

Supporter
how are you liking that greenhouse material? debating setting up a hoophouse this year but don't want to waste cash on a poor quality skin. If it's surviving Hawaii rains, it'll surely do fine in the PNW, I would think..

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
how are you liking that greenhouse material? debating setting up a hoophouse this year but don't want to waste cash on a poor quality skin. If it's surviving Hawaii rains, it'll surely do fine in the PNW, I would think..

Ive got 3 crops outta it. The plastic has been raining little squares from between the mesh for 2 of them. SO short answer - Its not holding up to hawaii rains lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Ive got 3 crops outta it. The plastic has been raining little squares from between the mesh for 2 of them. SO short answer - Its not holding up to hawaii rains lol
well, damn. do you have plans to re-skin after this crop or the next with a potentially more durable product? luckily your gear tends to be really mold resistant, but getting an unwanted shower is never fun either.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
well, damn. do you have plans to re-skin after this crop or the next with a potentially more durable product? luckily your gear tends to be really mold resistant, but getting an unwanted shower is never fun either.

Yea Im going to replace next round, and long term I plan on putting in a concreted in greenhouse prob 20x50 size, and then we also have plans to put up a 24x32 steel building and settting up a solar power, RDWC LED breeding facility.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yea Im going to replace next round, and long term I plan on putting in a concreted in greenhouse prob 20x50 size, and then we also have plans to put up a 24x32 steel building and settting up a solar power, RDWC LED breeding facility.
oh man.... that scale of RDWC has me drooling already. Can't wait to see it!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
well, we are officially at go time for the next cycle! greenhouse veg lights were turned off yesterday today makes day 1 of flower.

Mac dragons reversals all have nice obvious male parts now, so its that time! Next hurdle - Will they make and release pollen? Lets hope So!

20210418 054643
20210418 195737

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
spot 2 location is finally coming together! Plastic is temporarily wiggle wired up, Ill give it a week to get it stretched out in the sun, and then Ill pull it super tight and re wiggle wire it.

Plants are pretty ready to move over to this spot, so hopefully I can get the final tuning done ASAP and get this spot cranking out flame soon!

20210416 131350

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom