Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Modified Macberry Moonshine - reeking of garlic fuel sour skunk. Finishing faster then GMO, and I prefer the profile personally. Best parts of the gmo, with some faster flower.

Modifed macberry moonshine  day 65
Modifed macberry moonshine  day 65 1
Modifed macberry moonshine  day 65 2
Modifed macberry moonshine  day 65 3
Modifed macberry moonshine  day 65 4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Here we have the Gelato x Dosido Cut - also from Archive in Portland. Shes...good. The grower in me likes her better then straight Gelato as the 41 cut can be quite the finicky lady to grow. However...I suspect the smoker in me will prefer the straight Gelato cut. This one is much more vigorous, buds are heavy, smells are there, resin is there, but honestly at this stage, I can't say on the live plant this one is an improved gelato 41. We shall see what smoke report has to say once we get there....

Gelato dosido
Gelato dosido 1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Gorilla Glue 4 - week 10. Coming along nicely. Gonna take her nice and deep into flower and let her really fade out gnarly. I love the glue cut ripe af.

Gorilla glue week 10
Gorilla glue week 10 1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Here is the Runtz Cut...I tried growing her in Hawaii, but as with most hype cuts, she totally disintegrated in the jungle climate. Very excited to try her now indoor! These were last photos, then she was chopped for the whole plant hang and dry.'

Runtz Week 10
Runtz Week 10 1
Runtz Week 10 2
Runtz Week 10 3
Runtz Week 10 4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Heres the Grape Pie cut from archive. Gonna be sticking around a while, as the terp profile really tickles the nose and throat on this one in the best way. Last photos before she was harvested for the whole plant hang - week 10.

Grape pie Week 10
Grape pie Week 10 1
Grape pie Week 10 2

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well Well Well, its that special time of the year again! Its officially time for to kick of the 4th Annual Christmas Raffle! This year we have upped the ante even further, as the grand prize this year includes a huge pile of DFG beans, plus.... the DFG Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 breeder cut! If that doesn't get you ready for Christmas, Nothing Will! The Christmas raffle is our biggest even of the year and is my favorite to run. You don't want to miss out on the action, as we make 3 people's year!

In addition to kick off the start of the raffle- until 11/7/2023, All orders thru my website will also automatically include double freebies! No code of coupon needed!

Madmax

Madmax

Hi jeff .have you a report on how the charlies stank ass x macberry moonshine testng is progressing im very interested in runnng charlies again as shes such great producer and smoke along with her foul terps..was the macberry used to up the smoke .

Cheers max

Madmax

Madmax

I like what i see..looks like a success....i will keep an eye out for when they go up on your site.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Blackberry moonshine bx1 reversal cycle loaded up into the 5x5. IF the reversal fails Ill be throwing in a tk x skunkdog bx1 male from matchmaker genetics to do a collab project.

20221030 152522

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Here's the #18 phenotype. She has a skunky tangerine profile, with thick heavy buds. She shows strong central cola type structure, and would be killer in SOG. Buds are hard, and dripping. Doesn't quite have the WoW factor of some of her sisters, but still a very solid plant.

Haole Moonshine number 18 day 69
Haole Moonshine number 18 day 69 1
Haole Moonshine number 18 day 69 2
Haole Moonshine number 18 day 69 3

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
This is the #13 phenotype. This one was in the back corner, so I haven't had my nose and eyes on it as closely as its flowered compared to the plants right in front...so when I pulled her out I was pretty happy to see she's become quite the beautiful gal. Easily now one of my favorites, as she has such a delicious oil fuel and skunky terpene profile, with looks to kill. Buds are rock hard, but not massive either. Will be interesting to see finished yield but talk about quality. Hard to tell from these photos, but shes got some reds, purples, violets, and blues coming thru her buds.

Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 1
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 2
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 3
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 4
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 5
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 6
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 7
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 8
Haole Moonshine number 13 day 69 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Haole Moonshine pheno #5 - this one is also getting a rerun from clone for a second look. Tangerine Skunk terps, with great resin levels, easy going, buds are chunky and dripping in resin so definitely worthy of a pushing the limits next round

Haole Moonshine 5 week 8
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 1
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 2
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 3
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 4
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 5
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 6
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 7
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 8
Haole Moonshine 5 week 8 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
#2 Haole Moonshine. This one has more tangerine funky terps with some pinesol-esck notes. Threw down with some fat thick heavy buds. Easy going. Getting reran as well.

Haole Moonshine 2 week 8
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 1
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 2
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 3
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 4
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 5
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 6
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 7
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 8
Haole Moonshine 2 week 8 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
#6 haole moonshine - wont be rerun. Has the longest flower time of all of them, and just not as impressive visually or terp wize. Its funny I saw phenos like this in the bularian moonshine (blackberry moonshine x bulgarian) and I kinda assumed it was more the bulg influence. But seeing one like that in this cross, looks like this is actually coming from the BMS side in the back ground. only one like it, and didnt see many in the bulgarian moonshine cross. Fun to still be learning about the genetic / progeny of this line even after all these years breeding with her and running her and her children.

Haole Moonshine 6 week 8
Haole Moonshine 6 week 8 1
Haole Moonshine 6 week 8 2
Haole Moonshine 6 week 8 3
Haole Moonshine 6 week 8 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom