Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Awesome, thanks for sharing Jeff. Great to get to know you a bit better through the interview.

I was curious about the wettable sulfur you were talking about for russet mites. Will that stuff work on spider mites? I have a friend who has spider mites and I would like to be able to help him get rid of them. I also want to be able to take a clone home from his garden but don't want to do that as long as he has the spider mites. I've seen many products and such but some say they work, others say they don't. I've never had to deal with them so not sure what works and doesn't.

Also, you give the best advice for new growers, read the plants and don't love them to death. Reading the plant is what I am in the process of learning myself and probably the best thing Moe.Red and Aquaman taught me on this forum. Gaining that knowledge is definitely a process that doesn't happen overnight but is very rewarding, especially with this lovely, life saving plant.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Awesome, thanks for sharing Jeff. Great to get to know you a bit better through the interview.

I was curious about the wettable sulfur you were talking about for russet mites. Will that stuff work on spider mites? I have a friend who has spider mites and I would like to be able to help him get rid of them. I also want to be able to take a clone home from his garden but don't want to do that as long as he has the spider mites. I've seen many products and such but some say they work, others say they don't. I've never had to deal with them so not sure what works and doesn't.

Also, you give the best advice for new growers, read the plants and don't love them to death. Reading the plant is what I am in the process of learning myself and probably the best thing Moe.Red and Aquaman taught me on this forum. Gaining that knowledge is definitely a process that doesn't happen overnight but is very rewarding, especially with this lovely, life saving plant.

wettable sulfur does a little to spider mites, but its the bees knees for micro mites. For spider mites Im a fan of grandevo sprays / permethrin dunks if clones. The key with spiders is consistent cleaning / consistent IPM, and eliminating them from the surroundings as well as the actual garden.

I am glad you enjoyed the podcast, and thanks for the kind words! There's always more to learn and deeper down the rabbit hole to go, and loving the process makes it worth it.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
two Auraz keepr phenos from compound. Both are obviously colorful and have dank creamy sherberty ice cream terps. The taller one has more vanilla mystery fruit sherbert smells, while the stockier one has more straight sherbert smells. Week 8.5 cant wait to smoke these!

Auraz week 8
Auraz week 8 1
Auraz week 8 2
Auraz week 8 3
Auraz week 8 4
Auraz week 8 5
Auraz week 8 6
Auraz week 8 7
Auraz week 8 8
Haole Moonshine 17 week 8 3

Madmax

Madmax

Shes a standout that one..i'll jump inline if you work her to femme .appealing to the eye with her colors..

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
haole moonshine #21 - non keeper is my gut on this one, but i will let smoke test decide. Way leafier then her sisters, with more muted tangerine notes. Not the bag appeal or odor levels of the sisters.

Haole moonshine 21 mid week 8
Haole moonshine 21 mid week 8 1
Haole moonshine 21 mid week 8 2
Haole moonshine 21 mid week 8 3
Haole moonshine 21 mid week 8 4

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Then heres the #18 - this one is dense, one of the highest levels of this hunt. Reeks of skunk ass, with sharp lemon under it. very resinous. not quite the bag appeal of the best sisters, but this one will also get reran from clone to further evaluate it.

Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 1
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 2
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 3
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 4
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 5
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 6
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 7
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 8
Haole moonshine 18 mid week 8 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
#4 - solid / loud straight tangerine terps. reminds me of the old school lemon larry cut. bag appeal isnt as high on this one, with more leaf, but for solid green bud or for washing...I bet this one would be a top contender for concentrates. Got her saved as well to evaluate smoke on to potentially rerun

Haole moonshine 4 mid week 8
Haole moonshine 4 mid week 8 1
Haole moonshine 4 mid week 8 2
Haole moonshine 4 mid week 8 3
Haole moonshine 4 mid week 8 4
Haole moonshine 4 mid week 8 5

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
#3 haole moonshine - terp wize shes prob my favorite. dirty oil and fuel cat piss. Sticky to the max, terp is loud, colors coming in nicely. She is the runt of the run size wize, but her clone is keeping up with her sisters. definitely rerunning this one.

Haole moonshine 3 mid week 8
Haole moonshine 3 mid week 8 1
Haole moonshine 3 mid week 8 2
Haole moonshine 3 mid week 8 3
Haole moonshine 3 mid week 8 4
Haole moonshine 3 mid week 8 5
Haole moonshine 3 mid week 8 6

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
#17 - this one reminds me alot of the blackberry jabba great grandmother, has more blackberry coffee earthy type terps

Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 1
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 2
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 3
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 4
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 5
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 6
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 7
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 8
Haole moonshine 17 mid week 8 9

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well I hope everyones ready, as I am going to be posting up the Final photos of the living Haole Moonshine cycle, as its chopped and hanging now. I pulled them just past week 9 for this maiden run from seed, and once I sort thru the smoke / buds Ill see if next round I want to go further into flower or not. Overall, basing it soley on unsmoked - there's quite some nice plants in this line. Many of these phenos I think most people would want / need to rerun again to see which one actually is their favorite. Can not wait to get all these in my lungs!

#18 - Thought I had this one saved but when going thru my mom's to make sure, looks like this one slipped thru the cracks. Definitely Would have been worthy of rerunning based on live plant smells and look. Density is on point, color coming in, has a tangerine skunky note if just smelling the plant, but once you disturb it, has a sharp fuel odor.

Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 1
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 2
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 3
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 4
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 5
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 6
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 7
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 9
Haole moonshine 18 harvest week 9 10

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Haole Moonshine #13 - reeks of dirty oil, fuel, and skunk. Colors are on point, bag appeal on point, smells are on point...hopefully smoke measures up. final photos before I chopped

Haole moonshine 13 harvest week 9
Haole moonshine 13 harvest week 9 7
Haole moonshine 13 harvest week 9 9
Haole moonshine 13 harvest week 9 10
Haole moonshine 13 harvest week 9 11
Haole moonshine 13 harvest week 9 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom