Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
sorry for the blurry screenshot photo, for some reason a lot of my photos lately when I upload them thc farmer says not a photo as expected.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

sorry for the blurry screenshot photo, for some reason a lot of my photos lately when I upload them thc farmer says not a photo as expected.
Using an iPhone? Sometimes they get saved as heic file type. You can turn that off on your phone and they will save as jpeg.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ohio Deathstar - One of my favorites for anti-stress and anti-anxiety. My previous cross with her (Dragon of death - Deathstar x Dragons Stash) I didn't feel improved the deathstar...which that's usually the problem with truly elite cannabis - how do you improve the elite? I didn't and don't care to release watered down versions, so she didn't make the cut. Im really hoping this time, with my blackberry moonshine bx1 pollen, I will see something uniquely different and elite in her own way. If not, another failed project in the vault.

View attachment 1308014

GMO - Archive PDX sourced. What can be said about GMO. One of the few hype strains that is actually worthy of the hype. One of my favorites, and she is pretty easy to create better versions with. She seems to pass along the best parts of the terp, the insane vigor, and the yield, while not clinging to that 13 week flower time. Ive used her with the West african ghana male, the Dragons Hashplant male, the Macberry Moonshine male, the Orange dreams reversal, and the mac dragon reversal. Now to add the blackberry moonshine bx1 reversal to the list.

View attachment 1308016

Modified Macberry Moonshine - Speaking of gmo crosses! This is the pheno that was found outta my beans by cannaessentials, and is the 6% terps pheno. Everything I love about GMO, turned up, loud skunk garlic fuel terps, with a 7-9 week flower time instead of 11-14. Extremely pm and rot resistant, throws down like the gmo, washes as good as the gmo, and smokes as good, if not better then the gmo.

One interesting thing to note as well, if I successfully create this stock, it would be the first time I've ever had a regular, and a feminized version of the same line, as this would be the same cross as my Haole Moonshine, only using a female bms bx1 instead of a the male modified macberry moonshine.

View attachment 1308018
Love the info you share with your lines - I have that same gmo cut anc totally concur ! I actually had some of your bms from 2019/2020 pollen that made its way on a branch - anyways I would def be interested if you decide to put out the gmo cross sounds awesome love to get that in 9 weeks even 10 , I think I’m im on ur email list so keep us posted on any release , and thanks for the work ya do !
Mosh

Nesta028

Nesta028

Love the insight into all the work you got going on! Can’t wait to see what kind of crosses you’re able to put out with this lineup.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Love the info you share with your lines - I have that same gmo cut anc totally concur ! I actually had some of your bms from 2019/2020 pollen that made its way on a branch - anyways I would def be interested if you decide to put out the gmo cross sounds awesome love to get that in 9 weeks even 10 , I think I’m im on ur email list so keep us posted on any release , and thanks for the work ya do !
Mosh

Definitely. The next release will be the Haole moonshine - (blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry Moonshine) early jan is the date. I appreciate the kind words!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
How close is the smoke report away Jeff for the auraz

cheers max

I am keeping 2 phenos of the auraz to rerun and compare from clone, and I may seed them with my blackberry moonshine bx1 reversal if their clones root in time.

Taste wize one is tropical sherbert, and one is more sweet and sour sherbert with some gas notes. Both have pleasant all day type smokes, happy stones and fairly potent. Not overpowering like some of the haole moonshine, which is a nice change of pace.

J

Jimmyboyy

Here's a quick update on this Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 reversal cycle. The first plant being sprayed with STS is now day 5 of flower and has been sprayed twice with STS. (not pictured) Last night was my heavy water / Top dressing day, so figured Id snap some photos off while I pulled everything out.

This photo has the 6 remaining Blackberry Moonshine bx1s. The 4 that are grouped together will all end being sprayed with STS and hopefully reveresed. The biggest one goes in for her first spray and 12 hour darkness tonight, and then 5 more days after that, Ill spray the 3 smaller ones with sts and flip them. The 2 on the lower right corner that are equally sized will be the ones that will not be sprayed with STS and hopefully be seeded.

View attachment 1308006

Here is the Forum Cookies - Sourced thru the Archive Dispensary. What Can I say about cookies that hasn't already been said? Shes truly a pillar of cannabis genetics, love her, or hate her. I personally love smoking on the forum, and one of my last grails is sourcing the OKGB cut. But for now, I'm going to continue working with the Forum. I've used her in the past with my dragons hash plant male, my dragons stash male, and my orange dreams #3 Reversal. None of those have ever been released...but maybe...this will be the winning combo.

View attachment 1308009

Speaking of grails - After a long hunt, I've finally got 2 copies of the Chemdog 91 SKVA - This one was a major grail of mine, as Ive smoked the 91 many times, and Ive grown many crosses, but haven't been able to work with her myself...until now!

This is the All star clones - SoCal - Sourced cut.

View attachment 1308011

And this is also the Chemdog 91 - SKVA - This one sourced thru GMO House of Clones.

View attachment 1308012

Heres the Fire OG - This was also sourced thru All Star Clones So Cal. Very vigorous and has the typical OG vibe. It takes a lot of topping to keep this one from bean poling.

View attachment 1308013
Is All Star Clones still around? I got some good cuts from them in the past but hit them up recently haven’t gotten nada nothing as far as her response??

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Is All Star Clones still around? I got some good cuts from them in the past but hit them up recently haven’t gotten nada nothing as far as her response??

They are still around.... but to be honest my experience was the same. We exchanged Dms, Texts, calls, and never ended up getting anything to happen. Then a mutual friend that knows them personally paid All-star for the chem cut and gave em my address to send it. So I got it thru All star, but not really on my work if that makes sense.

Ive long joked, its seems easier to get permission to do the growers wife then get em to pass the legit 91 va cut. But, I finally have 2 copies. one from all star, and one from gmo house of clones, so will side by side, and see whats up with them. Ive smoked a lot of legit Chemdog 91, so should know soon enough if one or both are legit

J

Jimmyboyy

They are still around.... but to be honest my experience was the same. We exchanged Dms, Texts, calls, and never ended up getting anything to happen. Then a mutual friend that knows them personally paid All-star for the chem cut and gave em my address to send it. So I got it thru All star, but not really on my work if that makes sense.

Ive long joked, its seems easier to get permission to do the growers wife then get em to pass the legit 91 va cut. But, I finally have 2 copies. one from all star, and one from gmo house of clones, so will side by side, and see whats up with them. Ive smoked a lot of legit Chemdog 91, so should know soon enough if one or both are legit
Lol definitely makes sence. Will have to check them out. Chem is always fire pretty sure I know we’re they got there cut from.

DRan88

DRan88

Day 32 of flower
Charlie's Stank Ass
@Dragonsflame
20221213 152913
20221213 152930
20221213 152903

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Day 1 - Rest of the Blackberry moonshine bx1 reversal cycle aka plants to be seeded / receive pollen has now flipped. Hopefully the reversal of the bms bx1 is successful, if not, tk x skunkdog bx1 male from matchmaker genetics is going in!

20221215 091427
20221215 091421

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Day 1 - Rest of the Blackberry moonshine bx1 reversal cycle aka plants to be seeded / receive pollen has now flipped. Hopefully the reversal of the bms bx1 is successful, if not, tk x skunkdog bx1 male from matchmaker genetics is going in!

View attachment 1311334View attachment 1311335
I got you on insta and would like to pick your brain for a second. Ive noticed specific phenos that give me great buds but not always great bud structure. Not speaking at you specifically, but in general, when buying a seed, your not guaranteed the pheno in the pic. Ive seen so many different phenos of weed, that all have the same structure, generally from your grows, some others, but mainly yours. Without going into detail on these specific phenos from different strains, the commonality is the structure of the final buds. Ive seen some ugly weed and some pretty weed, and im going to state that even if me personally, or the majority of people had say, the exact same pheno, not many would be able to get the same bud structure as you have. So this is where my question is, What are your environmental controls and specs like? I would hope you sell clones and not just seeds, but that would be for a private message. Now if I had clones of some purple pheno, or some red pheno, or even an orange pheno, hell ive seen pink phenos, but regardless if it was the best of your best, say you took a cut off the plant with your best bud structure and color. What are the environmental controls during flower, and when and how do they change? Like im going to say that even your worst pheno, would have an amazing bud structure in your environment but perhaps not mine. Mind if I ask your perimeters? Temps, Lights used, how much air movement, humidity levels, all of it. I guess my question is this, your about to place a hydro system in your environment. I want do place your environment around my hydrosystem lol. . Tell me what to do, will you be my new master?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I got my lady a new camera, as shes been wanting to learn photography, and for our business as well, made a lot of sense. Still got a lot to learn as we have always done simple point and shoot / cell phone types...and this is a legit / multi lense mirrorless so steep curve...

But she did a large photo shoot with the Haole Moonshine #16 -

Haole moonshine 16 1
Haole moonshine 16 2
Haole moonshine 16 3
Haole moonshine 16 4
Haole moonshine 16 5
Haole moonshine 16 6

Haole moonshine 16 7
Haole moonshine 16 8
Haole moonshine 16 9
Haole moonshine 16 10
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I got you on insta and would like to pick your brain for a second. Ive noticed specific phenos that give me great buds but not always great bud structure. Not speaking at you specifically, but in general, when buying a seed, your not guaranteed the pheno in the pic. Ive seen so many different phenos of weed, that all have the same structure, generally from your grows, some others, but mainly yours. Without going into detail on these specific phenos from different strains, the commonality is the structure of the final buds. Ive seen some ugly weed and some pretty weed, and im going to state that even if me personally, or the majority of people had say, the exact same pheno, not many would be able to get the same bud structure as you have. So this is where my question is, What are your environmental controls and specs like? I would hope you sell clones and not just seeds, but that would be for a private message. Now if I had clones of some purple pheno, or some red pheno, or even an orange pheno, hell ive seen pink phenos, but regardless if it was the best of your best, say you took a cut off the plant with your best bud structure and color. What are the environmental controls during flower, and when and how do they change? Like im going to say that even your worst pheno, would have an amazing bud structure in your environment but perhaps not mine. Mind if I ask your perimeters? Temps, Lights used, how much air movement, humidity levels, all of it. I guess my question is this, your about to place a hydro system in your environment. I want do place your environment around my hydrosystem lol. . Tell me what to do, will you be my new master?

Indoors I generally set HPS rooms to 77-79 degrees with humidity under 50%...and lights off I try to go into the 60s for a 15+ degree shift down. LED Im running them hotter...80-83 degrees same rh level goal.

Honestly though reading plants, and being able to keep em happy is the biggest thing. Not overloving them. Right environment, right genetics, and right watering style, being the biggest factors imo.

But I get what you mean I think - thats why Ive never worried about giving my breeder cuts out. Some people are like nope they stay with me Im like - if they can execute it as good as I can, then have a happy. But doing it for passion > profits is also key, I simply love growing, and its where I feel right, and Ive been doing it a long time now in all sorts of ghetto tech ways, so Ive had to learn how to make it happen on a shoe string budget. Hopefully someday I can see what I can do in a real proper facility, but honestly, 99% of my grows have been just making it happen.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Indoors I generally set HPS rooms to 77-79 degrees with humidity under 50%...and lights off I try to go into the 60s for a 15+ degree shift down. LED Im running them hotter...80-83 degrees same rh level goal.

Honestly though reading plants, and being able to keep em happy is the biggest thing. Not overloving them. Right environment, right genetics, and right watering style, being the biggest factors imo.

But I get what you mean I think - thats why Ive never worried about giving my breeder cuts out. Some people are like nope they stay with me Im like - if they can execute it as good as I can, then have a happy. But doing it for passion > profits is also key, I simply love growing, and its where I feel right, and Ive been doing it a long time now in all sorts of ghetto tech ways, so Ive had to learn how to make it happen on a shoe string budget. Hopefully someday I can see what I can do in a real proper facility, but honestly, 99% of my grows have been just making it happen.
I did enjoy growing, but now its become a headache. I dont know what to blame all my issues on honestly, I litterally throw away about half of my weed. I could extract it but I dont like smoking extracts. Ill stick to it and chalk it all up as I cant read them properly yet. I want to switch to coco/drip, I want to do lots of things, but atm, honestly I just want to see how your cuts do in a comparable RDWC. Like if you go RDWC and you start running into issues in a perfect environment, with perfect cuts, then its like, perhaps I should stop trying to make it work, and do what works? Im just wondering if its my cuts, my environment, or my hydro system. How long you think you will have until your putting your cuts into a hydro system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom