Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

You didn’t keep #18 Haole moonshine did you Jeff..which phenos you releasing of the Haole …..is the auraz still on the cards

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
You didn’t keep #18 Haole moonshine did you Jeff..which phenos you releasing of the Haole …..is the auraz still on the cards

#18 is still saved yes, will be rerunning from clone to further evaluate it along with like 10 other phenos. Had quite a large number of potential keepers, and I suspect this next round will be interesting...I suspect many females will end up being used in a few projects and I may have to have some friends smoke all the phenos as well and see what everyone thinks...I keep changing my mind which are my favorites...

Basically, the numbers 1-50 were just each seed I planted of the haole moonshine...so the seedline Im releasing is what all my phenos were found in.

Im also likely to put #13 and #3 into Node labs for tissue culture / to be made available to the public, possibly a few others as well.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
and yes, I kept 2 phenos of the Auraz....so next round Ill include them in with my Blackberry moonshine bx1 male pollination cycle to do the first seeding with them. Im liking both phenos enough and they are different enough, Ill likely breed with both a few times atleast, and see how they outcross.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Taller Gorilla grow tent - week 3 today. Chugging along and setting up flowers. The new tk x skunkdog bx1 male is in front right corner.

20230104 183828
20230104 183824
20230104 183819

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Shorter 5x5 tent- week 1 today. 2 of the tk x skunkdog females are way too big for their 3 gallon pots and are very hungry. Top dressed heavy with nutri rich pellets, hopefully will green up soon!

20230104 183940
20230104 184003
20230104 184017
20230104 183945
20230104 184000

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Been a busy week - Getting last IPM sprays in on the flower cycle, getting things cleaned, deleafing, top dressed etc. I had forgotten how much harder it is to work in a trap house vs the nice big outdoor and greenhouse spots Ive been doing. So much extra cleaning, and worrying about messes and water everywhere etc, but the shows going on regardless. Hopefully soon enough we will be back in a proper spot.

But anyway, while I pulled everything out to clean, I jotted down the list of everything thats in these 2 tents that will all be seeded by the TK x SKunkdog bx1 male.. Should make for some very fun projects and lines to put into testing!

20230103 180635

Madmax

Madmax

That’s quite a list.what would b your most enjoyable smoke out of that list and your wife’s as well that gets you doing things...and the one that puts you on your ass and can’t do nothing 😁

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
That’s quite a list.what would b your most enjoyable smoke out of that list and your wife’s as well that gets you doing things...and the one that puts you on your ass and can’t do nothing 😁

Thats a tough one...Modified macberry Moonshine or GMO are prob my 2 favs for the heavy relaxation night time smoke... my wife prefers sweet fruity terps so for her its blackberry moonshine bx1 and the cherry pie x mac dragons, as they are both more to her liking vs my love of all things raunchy.

To be honest, most this list is to the heavy narcotic type smokes. I need to get some more thin leaf stuff going to get some energy type smokes going. Prob the Dragon cut would be the most functional as its a more mellow smoke, the Deathstar as well as I find while it is pain killing and anti stress, its not couch locky for me or my wife. It is potent though, so I can see it being overpowering if over done / lighter smokers / wanting totally clear highs.

None of this round though I would say have the soaring happy bubbily highs that much of my work has. I think Im over correcting as most this list would be really hard to located / pull off in hawaii.

Im thinking though my next preservation so to speak will be open pollination of my Congolese Kush line - which that one has some beautiful soaring highs while still being a dense, high yield, extremly high Terp numbers (seen a lot of 4-7% terp reports outta this line) The seeds are getting old now, and have been with me thru enough moves that Im starting to worry about germination rates.

ok im high and rambling now...

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I made a new thread for the next run which wi;ll be in the 4 site rdwc system I will continue to update this thread to finish out the current run, but just so people know, the next one will be posting under this one -

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Ur stuff looks incredible. 👍 That halo moonshine is in like every pic of the month lol. Any chance ur site is just outdated and you have some Orangatun?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Ur stuff looks incredible. 👍 That halo moonshine is in like every pic of the month lol. Any chance ur site is just outdated and you have some Orangatun?
I can pull a pack of orangutan dreams out of my breeder vault, but it is tech sold out. If you want me to just dm to arrange

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Been a tough week, my grandfather passed away. He was a fundamental person in making me a man, taught me how to be hard, tough, and also, how to be wize and kind. He had a grit built into him, like many of that generation. He fought hard till his last breath, and even on dialysis 3 times a week, managed to get up every day, and continue to do what he loved, and support his family. He was an artist with sheet metal, and restoring cars, and even on dialysis, he was out pulling motors, and doing body work. His work won awards all over the PNW, and there was a time when if you raced at the Cottage Grove track, my grandfathers hands worked and touched every car. He fought thru throat cancer, and when he was diagnosed, he put his tobacco pipe down and never again picked it up, that was the kind of determination he had. Please hug your loved ones, for any day, can be their last.

35359998 10213820363161758 2460594640848420864 n

Anthem

Anthem

Been a tough week, my grandfather passed away. He was a fundamental person in making me a man, taught me how to be hard, tough, and also, how to be wize and kind. He had a grit built into him, like many of that generation. He fought hard till his last breath, and even on dialysis 3 times a week, managed to get up every day, and continue to do what he loved, and support his family. He was an artist with sheet metal, and restoring cars, and even on dialysis, he was out pulling motors, and doing body work. His work won awards all over the PNW, and there was a time when if you raced at the Cottage Grove track, my grandfathers hands worked and touched every car. He fought thru throat cancer, and when he was diagnosed, he put his tobacco pipe down and never again picked it up, that was the kind of determination he had. Please hug your loved ones, for any day, can be their last.

View attachment 1321143
Sorry for your lose Jeff

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
DFG / Matchmaker genetics collab project - male has done his job, and both tents are fully seeded. He has the stanky fuel skunky floral vibe, getting a lot of both parents in the smells coming off him. Very excited to see how his kids look and smoke!

Tk x Skunkdog bx1 2
Tk x Skunkdog bx1 1
Tk x Skunkdog bx1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well, life has definitely gotten pretty busy. Ive gone back to university to finish my business degree, and now it looks like we are going to be moving into a new townhouse. We have been looking for a true grow property, but its been getting clear the tides have shifted here in Oregon, and so we ended up pulling the trigger on what is an upgrade, but not quite as nice as an upgrade as we had been hoping to find. I will now atleast have a garage to grow in, and we will have more living space, and the dogs get a small backyard, but not big enough to do any outdoor plants. Cheaper rent then the place we are currently at, so still a win. But its looking like while I finish college anyway, we are going to be doing indoor strictly, unless I find a place to just grow. But anyway, we are hopefully getting keys around the 10th, so willl post the new build out once we are in the new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom