Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well, life has definitely gotten pretty busy. Ive gone back to university to finish my business degree, and now it looks like we are going to be moving into a new townhouse. We have been looking for a true grow property, but its been getting clear the tides have shifted here in Oregon, and so we ended up pulling the trigger on what is an upgrade, but not quite as nice as an upgrade as we had been hoping to find. I will now atleast have a garage to grow in, and we will have more living space, and the dogs get a small backyard, but not big enough to do any outdoor plants. Cheaper rent then the place we are currently at, so still a win. But its looking like while I finish college anyway, we are going to be doing indoor strictly, unless I find a place to just grow. But anyway, we are hopefully getting keys around the 10th, so willl post the new build out once we are in the new place.
RDWC in the garage?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just getting caught up here - sorry to hear about ur grandfather , looks like he had great taste in vehicles! My condolences.

Second I’m looking at the list ya posted - crippy ? Is it it from the real deal crippy (from Fla.) can’t seem to find it here anymore.
And last found a couple unopened packs of missys stash and love stash I think - where do theses fall compared to the moonshine line u have ? Personally the bms bx has been a staple in my tent for about 2 years now . Sorry for the rambling to stoned per the bms so it’s kinda ur fault ! Lol
Love ur wor and passion ! Don’t hurt yourself in school . Lol

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Just getting caught up here - sorry to hear about ur grandfather , looks like he had great taste in vehicles! My condolences.

Second I’m looking at the list ya posted - crippy ? Is it it from the real deal crippy (from Fla.) can’t seem to find it here anymore.
And last found a couple unopened packs of missys stash and love stash I think - where do theses fall compared to the moonshine line u have ? Personally the bms bx has been a staple in my tent for about 2 years now . Sorry for the rambling to stoned per the bms so it’s kinda ur fault ! Lol
Love ur wor and passion ! Don’t hurt yourself in school . Lol

It came to me via PNWroots and it said to be the legit crippy, but I honestly cant verify it as I havent grown / smoked the legit crippy. it has an interesting old school terp profile.

both those are in different viens. Missys stash is a special one to us, as its my wifes favorite line, congolese kush, to my fav, the dragons stash. Its set terp records in Mass, and Ive seen dozens of growers find 4-6% terp phenos. Typically sour banana fume old school funk. Thin leaf type plants, with very intense smokes.

The love stash is a fast flowering, typically in the blueberry fuel sweet n sour type realm. Gets massive outdoors, indoors she wants to get big and a lot of tops.

both of those lines have a lot of colorful phenos, and both of those lines, because they are off my dragons stash f2 red male, can have the red jurrasic phenos in them to, which are stunning and very terpy.

Madmax

Madmax

Been a tough week, my grandfather passed away. He was a fundamental person in making me a man, taught me how to be hard, tough, and also, how to be wize and kind. He had a grit built into him, like many of that generation. He fought hard till his last breath, and even on dialysis 3 times a week, managed to get up every day, and continue to do what he loved, and support his family. He was an artist with sheet metal, and restoring cars, and even on dialysis, he was out pulling motors, and doing body work. His work won awards all over the PNW, and there was a time when if you raced at the Cottage Grove track, my grandfathers hands worked and touched every car. He fought thru throat cancer, and when he was diagnosed, he put his tobacco pipe down and never again picked it up, that was the kind of determination he had. Please hug your loved ones, for any day, can be their last.

View attachment 1321143
Hope you and your family are going okay Jeff..sending love..

Moshmen

Moshmen

It came to me via PNWroots and it said to be the legit crippy, but I honestly cant verify it as I havent grown / smoked the legit crippy. it has an interesting old school terp profile.

both those are in different viens. Missys stash is a special one to us, as its my wifes favorite line, congolese kush, to my fav, the dragons stash. Its set terp records in Mass, and Ive seen dozens of growers find 4-6% terp phenos. Typically sour banana fume old school funk. Thin leaf type plants, with very intense smokes.

The love stash is a fast flowering, typically in the blueberry fuel sweet n sour type realm. Gets massive outdoors, indoors she wants to get big and a lot of tops.

both of those lines have a lot of colorful phenos, and both of those lines, because they are off my dragons stash f2 red male, can have the red jurrasic phenos in them to, which are stunning and very terpy.
Talked me right in to poppin a pack !

Moshmen

Moshmen

which one did you go with?!
Missys stash will go down on Monday ! I’ll throw up a pic here an there if ya want ? I don’t really push I run a perpetual so they veg till mature at least sometimes longer then when I have room in flower they go ! I have no strict schedule when thing are right they are right . From seed sometimes it’s six months and I’m ok with that .

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
yea i love seeing them go!
Missys stash will go down on Monday ! I’ll throw up a pic here an there if ya want ? I don’t really push I run a perpetual so they veg till mature at least sometimes longer then when I have room in flower they go ! I have no strict schedule when thing are right they are right . From seed sometimes it’s six months and I’m ok with that .

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Haole moonshine
20230203 080104

Dragonsflame has that 🔥

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
heres a few photos of the missys stash!

Missys stash   zet66 photo 1
Missys stash   zet66 photo 2
Missys stash   zet66 photo 3
Missys stash   zet66 photo 4
Missys stash   zet66 photo 6
Missys stash   zet66 photo 7
Missys 2018 season 1 of 1 12
Missys 2018 season 1 of 1 13
Missys stash 1 of 1 3
Missys stash photo 1

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
didn't take many photos this run, been so busy with school. but, these two tents are going to be coming down in the next week. We are moving into a new spot, but have to do an inspection at our current spot, so need to get these down and moved over to dry at the new spot. In a perfect world I would love to give them a full 2 more weeks, but life doesn't always allow that. I have pulled some seeds out of each plant, and they are pretty close, so hopefully with this last week of flower, they will do the thing.. I turned the ac up at night to get colder nights as well to hopefully get them really knowing its time. Hopefully everything comes out nice and ripe.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well, life has definitely gotten pretty busy. Ive gone back to university to finish my business degree, and now it looks like we are going to be moving into a new townhouse. We have been looking for a true grow property, but its been getting clear the tides have shifted here in Oregon, and so we ended up pulling the trigger on what is an upgrade, but not quite as nice as an upgrade as we had been hoping to find. I will now atleast have a garage to grow in, and we will have more living space, and the dogs get a small backyard, but not big enough to do any outdoor plants. Cheaper rent then the place we are currently at, so still a win. But its looking like while I finish college anyway, we are going to be doing indoor strictly, unless I find a place to just grow. But anyway, we are hopefully getting keys around the 10th, so willl post the new build out once we are in the new place.
Man, I've been laying low a while and seems a lot has changed, you are back in continental US? What happened to the place in Hawaii?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Man, I've been laying low a while and seems a lot has changed, you are back in continental US? What happened to the place in Hawaii?
we sold it. Long story short hawaii just wasnt for us. Too expensive to live, too much hate from the locals, too much racism, and my wife developed health issues, and my grandfather went terminal. So we sold it back in June, and are back in the same area of oregon we lived in before we moved to hawaii,. in a rental now, and I'm back in college to finish my degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom