Dragons Flame Genetics 2020 and beyond...

• Thread starter Dragonsflame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
we sold it. Long story short hawaii just wasnt for us. Too expensive to live, too much hate from the locals, too much racism, and my wife developed health issues, and my grandfather went terminal. So we sold it back in June, and are back in the same area of oregon we lived in before we moved to hawaii,. in a rental now, and I'm back in college to finish my degree.
It is what it is, sorry to hear that though. Sounds like life made the decision for you.
My wife is always wanting us to move somewhere tropical and that's honestly been my biggest reason for not wanting to. It seems everywhere beautiful like that, is full of people who really just don't want you there. Sucked all the fun out of our last trip to Quintana Roo.

Whatever is meant to be will be. Sure made for some beautiful pics though.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
It is what it is, sorry to hear that though. Sounds like life made the decision for you.
My wife is always wanting us to move somewhere tropical and that's honestly been my biggest reason for not wanting to. It seems everywhere beautiful like that, is full of people who really just don't want you there. Sucked all the fun out of our last trip to Quintana Roo.

Whatever is meant to be will be. Sure made for some beautiful pics though.
yep, learned a lot about myself, and about growing in tough climates, and I feel it pushed my knowledge and lines forward, and we got some awesome memories. And my wife and I came out so much tougher and stronger. and now that we are back home, we find ourselves appreciating it so much more.

Madmax

Madmax

So this is the missys stash grown outside Jeff..in my many yrs of growing ive never seen a plant throw out soo many pistils and appears to b lots of small buds,spires, combining into one Huuge bud on the missys stash grown indoors..looks a completely different animal to the outside version which I really like..

Last edited:
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
So this is the missys stash grown outside Jeff..in my many yrs of growing ive never seen a plant throw out soo many pistils and appears to b lots of small buds,spires, combining into one Huuge bud on the missys stash grown indoors..looks a completely different animal to the outside version which I really like..
yea most my gear I've selected primarily outdoors or in greenhouses, so nearly all my work is a different animal under the sun.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
well, probably the biggest shift in my grow tech is really feeling real now...

Rdwc intro photo

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
What’s happening with the haole moonshine in fems Jeff..

I keep going back and forth as to what this first project will be at the new spot with the RDWC...

I do know - plants slotted to go into the system are:

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1
Blackberry Moonshine #12
Haole Moonshine #3
Modified Macberry Moonshine.

Plants that will be next to the system under the other led but in soil...

Fire OG
Haole Moonshine #13
Deathstar
Chemdog 91- SKVA
Black Velvet

I have 30 ish seedlings of the BMS bx1 going to maybe use a male
I have 15 ish seedlings of the Cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine to maybe use a male and maybe do an open pollination - as these were the only seeds of this I made (Cherry pie HATED hawaii climate)

And I just ordered some of the elite HybriTech reversal spray....and been torn between retrying to reverse the modified, or maybe trying to reverse a haole....I also have a hype cut of black velvet that has cookies and oreoz in it, so my disillusion with my recent fem reversal failures also has me thinking reverse something I didn't make, and see if that will reverse better then my own genetics seem to want to...

My biggest thing is Hawaii really put a damper on my seed creation process, and so I have considerably less new strains in testing, and considerably less stock made as well, so Im feeling the pressure to make some big bags of seeds so as to get some new stuff in testing....and so far reversals haven't worked to do that for me. But...thats what 90% of the seed market is craving...(Fems vs regs)

I am open to thoughts, feedback, and suggestions!

Svenghalli

Svenghalli

Yo guy, I moved to Brazila nd got permission to grow. I found a pack of Bangan ticket f2's. Can you give me any details or a link for more info. I guess there older and couldnt find much info out there. Cheers

Madmax

Madmax

I keep going back and forth as to what this first project will be at the new spot with the RDWC...

I do know - plants slotted to go into the system are:

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1
Blackberry Moonshine #12
Haole Moonshine #3
Modified Macberry Moonshine.

Plants that will be next to the system under the other led but in soil...

Fire OG
Haole Moonshine #13
Deathstar
Chemdog 91- SKVA
Black Velvet

I have 30 ish seedlings of the BMS bx1 going to maybe use a male
I have 15 ish seedlings of the Cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine to maybe use a male and maybe do an open pollination - as these were the only seeds of this I made (Cherry pie HATED hawaii climate)

And I just ordered some of the elite HybriTech reversal spray....and been torn between retrying to reverse the modified, or maybe trying to reverse a haole....I also have a hype cut of black velvet that has cookies and oreoz in it, so my disillusion with my recent fem reversal failures also has me thinking reverse something I didn't make, and see if that will reverse better then my own genetics seem to want to...

My biggest thing is Hawaii really put a damper on my seed creation process, and so I have considerably less new strains in testing, and considerably less stock made as well, so Im feeling the pressure to make some big bags of seeds so as to get some new stuff in testing....and so far reversals haven't worked to do that for me. But...thats what 90% of the seed market is craving...(Fems vs regs)

I am open to thoughts, feedback, and suggestions!
that Suxs with the reversals Jeff.I hope you can reverse a Haole or black velvet with cookies and Oreoz..I’d go with your gut feeling.worst that can happen is just lost time..that elite spray works really well.I gave the donor a good spray ,even gave it extra where I thought I didn’t give it enough..knocked the crap out of the plant.fan leaves shrivelled and died..I thought I killed it lol.but by day 11 in flower it was starting to grow.by day 24 had sacs everywhere.I even pulled a few off and dabbed that on the buds…I’d b very surprised if it doesn’t work…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom