• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Hey all...figured Id post some packs up here to, they can always be done thru my website, but i figured id put some up here to if that's more convenient for people.

Im also willing to trade packs for packs....Im easy going on it.

Adrenaline dragon
Amber dragon f2 promo
Bangin Hashplant
Blackberry moonshine bx1 promo
Dragons dream promo sheet
Dragons ticket
Love stash promo sheet
Missys Stash F1 promo
Modified macberry promo
Red Bulgarian dragon Promo standard
Silver honey dragon
Slyme ticket
Tahoe dragon cookies standard quality
White Larry
Yunnan Dragon Promo standard

ncalgrower

ncalgrower

Thank you for taking the time to take pictures of your plants in flower, provide clear lineage, growing insight and effects. So many guys selling seed with gimmicky logos and names without providing any history/knowledge about their strains. Followed on IG and contemplating Missy's Stash for next season :)

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Thank you for taking the time to take pictures of your plants in flower, provide clear lineage, growing insight and effects. So many guys selling seed with gimmicky logos and names without providing any history/knowledge about their strains. Followed on IG and contemplating Missy's Stash for next season :)
cheers shes a great one heres some photos for inspiration

Missys stash grown by paycoo
Missys stash grown by paycoo 2
Missys stash grown by paycoo 5
Missys stash grown by paycoo 7
Missys stash grown by paycoo 11

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Heh hey hey! I'm in heaven :) VERY nice gear! I want to pop a couple. Would you please inbox me re Missys and BlackBerry Moonshine?

JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Currently growing a few of your Dragon's Stash. Just got them in flower and the fan leaves on them....goodness, I fell in love with them.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

FWIW, Your website is painfully slow and not the easiest to get around on. If you ever need help in this area, I work in web design and maintenance, feel free to contact me and we can talk about a possible working relationship.

I ran a couple of speed tests FYI-

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
FWIW, Your website is painfully slow and not the easiest to get around on. If you ever need help in this area, I work in web design and maintenance, feel free to contact me and we can talk about a possible working relationship.

I ran a couple of speed tests FYI-

we ended up redoing our website....previous webguy was not handling these kinds of issues, and you were far from the only person noticing how crappy it was running. So far it seems our new website is much more friendly, and running much better.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Looks and runs great @Dragonsflame!

BTW, I have some of your seeds I was thinking about running but I cannot find any information on the strain. It's called Interstate Dragon. I would love to grow out some of your strains!

Terpene profiles are also important to me so hoping breeders will start giving growers this valuable information.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Looks and runs great @Dragonsflame!

BTW, I have some of your seeds I was thinking about running but I cannot find any information on the strain. It's called Interstate Dragon. I would love to grow out some of your strains!

Terpene profiles are also important to me so hoping breeders will start giving growers this valuable information.
she is the i-95 cut pulled out of top dawgs genetics seed line, to my dragons stash f2 red male. Rubber diesel sour kush and some get some berry fuel terps. Many go colorful. Heavy og type plants, with excellent yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom