Drainage issue in E&F buckets

• Thread starter Pdubb68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pdubb68

Pdubb68

getting ready to fire up my buckets, but the water isn't draining completely. Transplanting the clones today,but I'm concerned about the water not draining all the way back into the res. Need some good pointers from someone with knowledge on this system. Help!!!!

Delerium

Delerium

Raise the buckets up, I use 12"x12" wood rest the bucket on there, 2 make sure the hole is as low as you can go.
Any more info on the system?
D.I.Y., C.A.P. system?

Tank333

Tank333

I put a strip of 1x2 under one side of the bucket to tilt it enough to drain the extra water...

Tank333

Tank333

It is easy to kick em out from underneath the bucket though. I actually stopped using them though. I didn't see a difference between the ones that had the strips from the ones that didn't. Except that when my power strip that was working my controller bucket failed on me and left the girls withough a watering for half a day before I noticed the wilt. The girls with the strips had no buffer of extra water, so they started drooping/wilting right away, whereas the other girls hadn't had a problem, but were slowly showing slight signs of wanting more water.

Pdubb68

Pdubb68

I'm getting ready to start up the buckets, but i'm noticing right off that the buckets aren't draining totally right now. Can anyone give me some pointers please!!!!

Top Bottom