Dramatic rest -12/12 light cycle

• Thread starter FarmerJess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerJess

FarmerJess

Never seen her rest this hard before. I just started her flowering light cycle 12/12. 3 days ago. With the light out her humidity runs 70%-85% 73 degrees F . Organic soil...I'm a new grower so I haven't dabbled in different nutrient mixes. Shes been looking so beautiful, didn't want to ruin a good thing. Not sure what else info u all need ..she's n a 4 gal bucket is say 🤔 Lemme know y'all's thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️🤗TIA

Dramatic rest  1212 light cycle
Dramatic rest  1212 light cycle 2
Dramatic rest  1212 light cycle 3
3cats

3cats

Never seen her rest this hard before. I just started her flowering light cycle 12/12. 3 days ago. With the light out her humidity runs 70%-85% 73 degrees F . Organic soil...I'm a new grower so I haven't dabbled in different nutrient mixes. Shes been looking so beautiful, didn't want to ruin a good thing. Not sure what else info u all need ..she's n a 4 gal bucket is say 🤔 Lemme know y'all's thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️🤗TIA
Hi nice stuff, in another week I predict some yellowing leaves if you don't feed what it needs and once yellow always yellow or brown, not good either way. Take note of this feed chart and when nutrient requirements go up from 2-3 weeks in flower on.

FarmerJess

FarmerJess

It’s because it’s starting to stretch so the rapid growth is starting to kick in. Some plants double in height during the first 2 to 3 weeks of flower. And yea lower your humidity also
Sooo...y husband ordered me a new 6' grow tent .. should be here today. She is definitely growing...like one to two inches a night 😬🤯 Also rhe HUMIDITY reader ( because I'm a dumbass) was placed on top of the medium 😅. Now that it's hanging in a more appropriate spot the reading has been 50-60. Its been a fickle bitch...so hard to KEEP happy. 💃 I'll post pics n the next cpl days ✌️

FarmerJess

FarmerJess

Hi nice stuff, in another week I predict some yellowing leaves if you don't feed what it needs and once yellow always yellow or brown, not good either way. Take note of this feed chart and when nutrient requirements go up from 2-3 weeks in flower on.View attachment 2077815
I also don't have a phReader 😬 kind of a joke grower 🤦🏻‍♀️ im learning ( snail pace but im learning)...I do have feed coming...I'm gna have to dive into learning about feeding my girls plants sooner than later. (Something I never wanted to HAVE to do but APPARENTLY it's * extremely Important for tasty yields 🤷🏻‍♀️)

3cats

3cats

I also don't have a phReader 😬 kind of a joke grower 🤦🏻‍♀️ im learning ( snail pace but im learning)...I do have feed coming...I'm gna have to dive into learning about feeding my girls plants sooner than later. (Something I never wanted to HAVE to do but APPARENTLY it's * extremely Important for tasty yields 🤷🏻‍♀️)
If you've ever grown tomatoes you can easily see those that were fertilized and those that were not. Unfertilized in dirt will produce a few small fruit where as fertilized can produce a bounty of large tomatoes with large stalks. Same with weed

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I wouldn’t say just because you have no ph meter your a joke grower for various reasons

Depends what type of grow you have/were you source your water from.
Organic and in soil you don’t need a ph meter. Soil itself has a ph buffer
It’s not important for tasty yields it’s importance lies if it’s in range to take up the needed nutes at the right ratio.
In soil you ph should be around 6.3-7
Your soil should buffer your water.

FarmerJess

FarmerJess

I had fed her....now my question is...in between feedings do I water her with clean water (purified/distilled) not sure which I'm gna use yet..cause I'm pretty sure her osmosis water ( not sure if I spelled that right) w feed is only once a week. In 2 or 3 days she's gna want more water 🤷🏻‍♀️

FarmerJess

FarmerJess

It’s because it’s starting to stretch so the rapid growth is starting to kick in. Some plants double in height during the first 2 to 3 weeks of flower. And yea lower your humidity also
Just put her in a 6' tent 💃 😎 she's stretching incredibly fast, it's wild. 😁

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Use tap water Reverse osmosis water has needed minerals removed
Btw you can tie her down if she’s getting to tall also I dunno your feeding schedule however they use a lot of cali mg during flower

Enjoy the adventure 🙂

FarmerJess

FarmerJess

Use tap water Reverse osmosis water has needed minerals removed
Btw you can tie her down if she’s getting to tall also I dunno your feeding schedule however they use a lot of cali mg during flower

Enjoy the adventure 🙂
I add Athena bloom a and bloom b to my reverse osmosis water...that has the minerals that are lacking ( I *think 😅) Adventure for sure...feel kinda lost n a corn maze but...... I'm not scared. 😁💃

FarmerJess

FarmerJess

I add Athena bloom a and bloom b to my reverse osmosis water...that has the minerals that are lacking ( I *think 😅) Adventure for sure...feel kinda lost n a corn maze but...... I'm not scared. 😁💃
Been trying figure out how I can support the bud sites once they get heavy. I'm too scared to pop and bend stem on the nutes/nodes not sure what they are called...that seems too invasive and i wanna be gentle with her. Honestly thinking a tomato cage wld kind of work...or a partial tomato cage 🤔 idk what wld work best. Next time I'm gna train her early so it's less painful.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
If not a plant cage these work to support heavy bud laden branches plant yo yo work well ,just brought another of them box myself 😵‍💫🙂

A107A016 D6EC 4A39 9784 74E5CF19EE98
Top Bottom